I feel like I want to vomit because of the foods that she wants me to try like. Tuna chocolate sandwich, ketchup and vanilla sandwich, fried fish dip in cheese with a lot of sugar. Hell.

I just listened to her stories and kept smiling. I feel and I can see that all her laughter and smiles are fake but I just accompany her because I know she needs a mother like her who can understand her situation and I am here, I once became a mother, I lost a child, but here me to listen to all her stories to make her feel that I am only here when they need someone to approach and shoulders to cry.

[Tapos kanina galing kami sa mall binilhan ako ni Cyrus ng hair clips para daw sa baby namin. Sweet no? anak na daw nya 'to kahit hindi sa kanya.] She smiled.

"Yeah, he's really kind." I'm out of words. I thought I was the best person to fake smiles but I made a mistake, there was something better about me and that was the woman in front of me who kept admiring me for her ability to hide her true feelings.

"Sana si Justin din tanggap na may anak sya sa'kin." After her sweet smile one by one the tears welled up in her eyes. This time I smiled even more when she cried in front of me. I am not happy that she is crying, I am happy that she is not afraid to show me how she really feels.

"Cheer up girl, you can do it, we can do it. Let's prove to all stupid cheater men that women can raise a child, alone. That women can stand alone, women is better than they know, and most all, women can fight against the world, alone." A piece of tears welled up to my eyes but I immediately wiped it out.

[Sorry, napaiyak pa'ko] She chuckles as she wiping her tears.

I was about to speak when Cyrus came.

[Oh bakit umiiyak ka na naman? gabi gabi na lang ba iiyak ka? Halika nga rito, 'diba nag-usap na tayo?] He asked Marga while she's sitting between Cyrus' open legs. [Hindi ba sinabi ko na kung dadating ang panahon na malalaman ni Justin 'yan at tinanggihan nya, handa naman akong maging tatay nyan ah. Tol iyak ka ng iyak, nakakairita, ayoko sa babaeng palaging umiiyak pero dahil love kita sige lang umiyak ka.] And he talked more so I decided to hang the call without telling them.

I just smiled because she has Cyrus now that even if he is crazy, he is serious when it comes to serious things. He's the kind of man that will never leave you and not afraid to accompany you through ups and down, through your worst and dark side.

"The lunch is ready. Why are you smiling, huh?" Ace asked when he saw me smiling while deep in thinking. I just smile and shrugged.

"Let's just eat." Then I keep all my belongings and went outside the room. I sat on counter chair and starts eating.

While I am eating silently, I saw him grabbed a wine on the kitchen cabinet and lowered the two wine glass in front of me. I continued eating and waiting for him to talk.

"I want to ask something." He said and poured a wine into my glass. I just nodded to him while chewing my food. "Are you serious about you say that you still love me? I doubt about you." Then he sipped on his wine as he glaring to me.

"Huh? What are trying to say?" I innocently asked and wiped my mouth with table napkin and also sipped my wine.

"You said you still love me, are you serious about that?" He raised his eyebrows. I frowned but I smiled to him.

"Of course I am serious, I love you" I smile and I am about to pinch his cheeks but he blocked my hands with his. Now I clearly see his empty facial expression.