"Damn you!"Jiu began to run toward the vampire,trying to attack her,but suddenly she saw a figure going to attack her,so she evade as the figure managed to scratched on Jiu's cheek,causing Jiu was bleeding slowly. 

It appeared to be a girl wearing a grey fur crop top with short and also wearing a gloves that present as a paw on both hand with bare foot.Not only that,there was a rope of bandages,catching both of Jiu's hands and legs so that she could not move.Another girl appeared,but this time was the older woman who has been covered her whole body with bandages except for her face. 

"You both are late,Yujin,Eunbi."Sakura said,addressing to the girls who has just arrived the scene. Jiu trying to get the rope off from her but strangely,her magic suddenly being drain.Slowly,she knee to the ground 

"What the hell happened here?My magic...is draining..." 

"That because my magic allow to absorb your magic as long this rope wrapped around you.Do not worry,you won't die because of draining your magic,but Yujin can kill you instead."Eunbi said. 

Yujin started cracking her knuckle. "Anyway,which one you want to die?Faster death or slowly death?"She asked.

The Demon Queen gritted her teeth.She couldn't move when the rope wrapped around her.Not only her magic drained,but also her energy. She couldn't beat the three of them all by herself. She need help. 

She then glanced at Siyeon.Siyeon was badly injure and she don't think Siyeon can help her.She then faced in front,thinking of the way to beat those three. 

"Since you can't choose one,I will just end your life straight away."When Yujin was about to attack Jiu,Sakura suddenly stopped her. Letting the Demon Queen die fast is not really fun to the vampire,after all she already have Yoohyeon in her arm.She just want the Demon Queen to suffered. "Let's go back you two.We got some works to do at home."The Vampire Queen said. 

The two obeyed her as Eunbi finally let go her rope of the Demon Queen.Jiu immediately collapsed and Siyeon quickly approached her. "Jiu unnie!"

"Sorry,Minji.Although I want to talk to you for so long,it seem that I need to go back for now."Sakura said.She told Eunbi to carry Yoohyeon,so she did,carrying with her rope of her bandages. The three then began to walk. 

"Wait..."Jiu spoke,trying to stop them from taking Yoohyeon away.She was tired,all of her magic has been drained out from her body.She couldn't even get up. 

The three monsters stopped in a track as Sakura turned slightly toward the Demon Queen. "I can still fight,don't...take her...away...from...me..."The Demon Queen spoke weakly. 

Sakura scoffed. "You are too weak for a demon.You can't even beat one of my subordinate easily,and You have changed, Kim Minji. You used to be so powerful and that so many demons and monsters feared for you,but now,you are weak.Or perhaps you gave too much magic to this human. Well,anyway,we will be going soon."Sakura said as she started walking. 

After a few metres of walking,she suddenly stopped. "Oh yeah,don't forget to say hi to my little sweet Nako."She added.Then suddenly,the three of them have vanished into a thin air,leaving Jiu and Siyeon alone in the forest. 

"No...Yoo....hyeon....."Jiu then blacked out completely. 

.

.

.

At the Monsters' headquater

The three have just arrived to their so-called home.Sakura ordered Eunbi to bring Yoohyeon to the torture basement while she ordered Yujin to go somewhere to rest. 

With that,the two walked separately.Sakura started to walk,she got greeted by a couple of monsters along the way. 

Reaching to the elevator,she entered it and push the button '200' to go to the 200th floor. 

After a while,the elevator make a ding dong,informing her that she already reached to the 200th floor.The door slide open and she went out. 

The room was full of capsule where most of the bodies has been kept,including some monsters who have a severed injuries and cannot be heal forever.This is why Sakura came here,she want to visit her lover who almost died when fighting against the demons. She stopped in front of the capsule of her lover and smile right at her. Her lover was indeed beautiful even when she stuck in the capsule.Her eyes was closed.She was sleeping peacefully in the capsule and that make the Vampire Queen glad that she was fine .Sakura bowed toward her lover. 

"Good evening,Chaeyeon.How are you doing?Well,I hope you will not bored staying there for hundred of years,but do not worry Chaeyeon.Just wait a little longer,I will get you out from here soon after I get ready with that human's body.You know what,I missed you so much and I will always love you no matter what.Please be patient,my beautiful feather."She said to the beautiful girl in the capsule.She then placed her lip at the glass,kissing it. 

As she broke the kiss from the glass, she started remember 10 years ago.She started remember when Chaeyeon was terribly wounded by  the Demon Queen, having a big hole in her chest.Luckily Chaeyeon was still  breathing and alive back then, but her life was in danger and she need to stay in the Capsule forever until she can find a strongest and invincible body. Ever since then,Sakura will not forgive to the demon kinds and also the current Demon Queen. 

She bit her lip. "Just wait a little longer,dear. I will get you back in one shape and I will kill all of the demons and humans and make them all extinction!"