Chapter 25

The fight between the knights and the monsters continues.

Olivia has been tied by Eunbi. It has seem she was draining her energy soon.She kneels down as she realizes she doesn't have any energy that may be left in her body. It was over but the rest were only watching Olivia struggled with the magic ropes around her.

"Yves, shouldn't we help her out?"Handong asked the short-haired girl,worried that the younger may die by Eunbi's magic. Yves shook her head. "Well,I'm not sure if I could help her.She told me to stay away from the fight."Yves sarcastically said, watching Olivia being tormented.She couldn't stop breathing heavily.

"Right,Hyejoo?"Yves asked the wolf.Olivia was pissed off when Yves spoke.She can't stop gritting her teeth.

"Shut up..."She deadpanned.

Even if she tries to move, she couldn't. Almost all her energy being drained out by Eunbi's rope.

"My my it seems your friends don't want to help you. Are you sure they are your friends? Aren't friends are willing to help each other?"Eunbi said mockingly at them.

"Tch, you don't even know what friends are."Hyejoo replied irritated as she clicked her tongue.

"Hyejoo?"Yves then started stepping forward,raising one of her eyebrows to ask Olivia if she really needs help. Olivia always hates help. She doesn't like when someone helps her, but she has no choice since her life will be drained if she couldn't get the rope off of her.

"Fine,just this once."She said and Yves smiled.She walked toward Eunbi and started gripping her sword. Suddenly all the ropes that captured Olivia's arms and legs have been torn away in a flash and Olivia finally been freed. She started massaging her wrists and her ankles.

"H-How in the world that happened?"Eunbi shocked. She didn't even get to see Yves was drawing her sword. She was fast,very fast. Even the three Dreamcatcher girls were also clueless. They didn't understand what is happening here and how the rope has been torn away without seeing Yves draw the sword to cut the rope.

Without letting Eunbi a warning,Olivia quickly used her palm to touch Eunbi's face and pushed her hard that she crashed back on the ground while the ground was cracking, making a huge crack on it.

And now Eunbi is out of cold already. No sign of that woman waking up. Olivia turned around to see Yves was trying to hi-five her. Olivia ignored her and walked away. Yves pouted but Chuu immediately slaps her hand on Yves's. "Here, I hi-five in Olivia's stead."She said brightly which could bring back Yves's smile as before.

Olivia rolled her eyes,looking at those lovebirds. She decided to shrug them off since the two of them always being lovey dovey for 24/7.

Now that they finally settle with those two IZ*ONE members. She was wondering how Gowon and the others are doing now that they might confront another IZ*ONE members inside their enemies' headquarter. She hopes that they all are safe.

But inside the headquarter was not what she thinks it is. Both Dreamcatcher and Loona were having a hard time dealing with their opponents. Heejin crashed on the wall. The wall cracked once Heejin landed on it.

Kim Lip launched her attack on Yuri but Yena was quick to punch Kim Lip on her stomach, which makes her spit out her saliva. With her strength, Yena wrapped her hand around Kim Lip's arm. "Sorry but you look so stunning.My heart can't stop beating because of your beauty."Yena suddenly compliments her with a smile and Kim Lip slowly blushed. Letting her guard down, Yena suddenly pulled her arm and threw her in the direction where Jinsoul was supposed to running toward them which her body finally hit on her girlfriend.