Everyone woke up late today.

We all couldn't get that information out of our heads. The link between us was unexpected.

Firstly we had to deal with my father trying to kill me and my daughter. Turns out he was trying to get Jihyo.

And then there comes Yoongis dad, my dads half brother, wanting the same as my dad. It all linked. It finally made sense.

I was stuck with one or two information left out.

Like a puzzle with the last two pieces missing.

But now I've got all the pieces. It made sense, now we just had to take care of them.

"We're planning on looking for a new house." Jin sits next to me as he flicks through.

"Oh really?" I ask. He nods as he sternly looks down at his phone.

"But I just don't know where." He sighs. "Maybe further away from the city."

"I can look too if you want." I smile.

"No of course not. You need to rest as much as you can." He replies.

I nod as I watch him walk out. And Yoongi walks in sitting next to me with Jihyo.

"She's been sleeping for ages now." He hums.

"Bitch." Jaemi runs in with her mouth open.

"Close your mouth, we don't want flies coming out." Yoongi stares at her in disgust.

"Yeah. The only reason they're coming out of because of you, you rubbish looking bitch." She grits her teeth and walks out.

"I can't deal with her anymore." Yoongi groans as he leans back.

"I've dealt with her my whole life." I laugh. He shrugs as I look back to see Jaemi walking in again.

"Back again?" Yoongi jokes.

"I forgot my phone headass." She replies. She reaches to the table and grabs her phone before walking out.

"We're like 3rd cousins." I bring it up. He laughs as he looks down.

"3rd cousins. Wow." He chuckles. It was just me him and Jihyo in the living room.

I get up as I walk over to the kitchen to see the rest there. I raise a brow as I watch Jaemi chase Taehyung around.

"What's happening?" I ask as I laugh.

"Taehyung thought Jaemi was wearing a wig so he pulled her hair." Namjoon replies as he sips his coffee.

I laugh in response. Jaemi was holding a shoe in her hand whilst Taehyung looked like he was terrified.

"Help me." Taehyung cried out. His screams were funny as fuck.

"No." Jaemi screams.

This house was never quiet, unless Jaemi and Hoseok was out of the house.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Yoongi called out he was going to get it as we all watched the two.

"Taehyung you little shit." Jaemi screams. Taehyung starts laughing as he throws stuff at her making her slow down.

"Yep. You're even more dead." Jimin rolls his eyes. Sometimes Taehyung is just too caught up in the moment and it's funny.

"Jaemi." Taehyung giggles. "I'm tired!"

"So am I bitch." She puffs. "My gym coach better be fucking proud of me running like this."

"Your gym coach?" Hoseok laughs.

"Yeah, apparently she was injured all year." I laugh. "But could still walk to the bathroom in the middle of class."

"Girl I'm trying to focus and you're out here exposing me!" She puffs out. She starts slowing down as she falls to the ground.

"I'm tired!" She screams. "I'll kill the bitch later."

"Guys I found a house!" Jin said excitedly. We all looked at him. "And the house is reallyyyy pretty."

"Oh really" Namjoon peeks over to see the house. "Omg you're right."

"Let's all take a ride over. They said it's a walk-in house." Jin yawns. We all nodded as some parted their way upstairs.

"This place is more secured." Namjoon nods as he watches jins phone.

"Alright let's go."

| At the house |

The house was not that close to ours.

We were gazing ag it. It was massive. But very modern. We all got out as we put the two girls in a pram as we walk around it.

"This shit looks like a school." Jaemi shakes her head. "And y'all know how much I hate school."

"Oh shut up." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Ew you weren't even in my conversation you extra looking bitch." Jaemi spits back.

"Okay enough. We're in public." Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Let's walk in."

We walked inside. The house was very nice, and open. Something that very have it a touch.

The breeze came in and out of the door as we look left and right.

"It's nice as fuck." Yoongi looks around. "Or not."

We all parted ways as me and Yoongi walked up the stairs looking at the rooms.

The rooms were also massive.

Me and Yoongi looked through most of the rooms, they were very nice.

One door caught our eye as we both walked to it, it was closed, we opened it as we walked inside.

It was pretty much the same until we looked to the right wall.

"What the fuck." Yoongi stammers.

There on the wall was a picture of our Polaroid.

//////////////

I MISSED YOU ALL!
I KNOW I DONT TAKE BREAKS
BUT IM BACK MY LOVES!
I PROMISE