ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓑.𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝓝.𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

He can't handle it, his feelings is so unstable. He is still confused, why would he feel like this whenever he think of Dream? Why does he feel weird in his tummy when he made eye contact with Dream? Why his cheeks heated up whenever Dream is near him? The questions in his head drowned his other thoughts.

He let out a shaky breath before opening his eyes again slowly, trying to recover his mind from all those questions and decided to put it all in the corner of his head to be completely forgotten sooner ot later.

A moment later, Wilbur and Tommy come to the room with delicious homemade meal by the two of them. The smell of newly cooked steak circuling the room, the smell of cooked potatoes and fried chicken. Wilbur stare at Technoblade with concern, "Technoblade are you okay? Do you have a fever?"

Technoblade flinched at the question. God, he forgot he is still blushing madly. He shakes his head aggressively, "Of course no-"

"Oh, Technoblade is blushing!" Tommy's show his devil smile at the pinkette, his tone is no different; the teasing made Technoblade blush harder. "Tommy I will stab you-"

Wilbur finally jumped in, "Okay okay boys, not in front of the food I made." He said as he stopped gave out the spoons to each of them. Tommy giggled, "Can't believe Technoblade is blushing. Who could believe that one day when Technoblade joined the Dream SMP server and met someone when he went to the markets." Tommy teased, but Technoblade just groaned and elbow the youngest.

At the same time, while they are enjoying their meals. In the white house, another meeting has been called. "Actually, I just want to tell you guys that we are going to change everything in this nation." The dictator said, letting his finger tips lightly touched like the steeple on a building. "Well, since everyone didn't say anything.."

Every generals of L'manberg agreed to not talk in this meeting because they know it would be pointless. Most of them sweat nervously in their seats, the tension in the air lower their comfortable level. The silence is like as if you made a single sound, your throat will be slit.

Jschlatt cleared his throat before he continue, "We're changing the L'manberg name."

Everyone eyes widened, they sit there completely speechless by the idea of changing the country name. "Why? L'manberg has been here for longer and you weren't even part of Dream SMP yet and you can't just change its name, Sir!" The traitor of L'manberg have the audacity to go against the president's idea, Eret.

"You mean the nation you betrayed for the other country?" Schlatt's voice darkened, Eret gulped when a pair of red eyes look directly at him. He awkwardly look at his laps, ignored the thought of going against Schlatt.

"Don't worry my cabinets." Schlatt smirked, "I will just remove the L from the L'manberg." He explained, he intertwined his hands to rest his chin on top of his fingers. "Let the Manberg rises. Do you hear me?"

"Yes sir."

The smirk on President and his Vice President widened, while George is still looking uninterested.

"Crystal?"

"Clear, sir."

At the dirt shack, they heard the news that the government are going to give another wonderful announcement. "God fucking damn it, they never stop talking! Announcement this announcement that-" Tommy getting himself ready while complaining how many times the new president of L'manberg keep wanting to give announcement. He sure did said everything is gonna change right after he won the election but Tommy didn't know the change would be this fast as if Schlatt planned everything before he got himself into the election.