Chapter 24: Daily life continues

Depuis le début

R1: Let's go R3s we need to Inform Julian still

R3s: You... You right...

Responded the sister both of them quickly running off, leaving R2 alone there, frozen in time, her hand slowly raised up to her face to cover her mouth as she realized her words and decisions got out of control and spindled into pure hatred even forgetting about how Nikolay was doing or even holding on, it felt as she didn't even care if he was at death's door.

·····

R2s sighed at the memory of that moment as her eyes gave a side look towards R2 finding her sister still cleaning her gun, her eyes blank and lacking any emotion, not even boredom, just dull as a butter knife. Her eyes quickly snapped off her to not get caught, she seemed quite troubled, first R3 and R5, and now R2 and everyone? Just thinking about it made R2s head ache greatly as also paining her heart.

R2s: How can we even end up like this... Am I doing everything right even?...

Raisa: Oi you two

Both sisters raised their heads and looked at Raisa who stood there with hands resting on her hip, her stare piercing both of them.

Raisa: Did you two finish your tasks to be resting here and cleaning your guns?

R2 just nodded, Raisa hummed in acknowledgment as R2s looked at the situation, it somehow eased her as Raisa treated everyone equally, badly, but equally.

Raisa: Well R2s

R2s: ...?

Raisa: Did you do your tasks hm?

Said Raisa remarking you greatly to make her snap out of her fever dream. R2s took a bit to respond but then quickly nodded to confirm her daily tasks were done and this was her free time already.

Raisa after hearing that suddenly smiled pleased at both.

Raisa: Great, you can keep at your shenanigans I guess, remember to go and eat something in the cafeteria

She said before walking away, R2 sighed apparently annoyed at Raisa's unchanged personality, R2s questioned why would her sister be annoyed, but just questioned it in her mind as she didn't dare to approach R2 directly with words, at least for now, they all needed more time to cool off.

·····

Alisa: *Sigh* ... And how do I give her her gift if she doesn't want to celebrate anymore...

Muttered Alisa to herself as she stared at the gift she made for Nadya's birthday, wondering about the options she got to try and cheer her up somehow, but giving her her gift just as plainly as normally wouldn't do this time, besides she was scared of entering that room in which Nadaya spent her days now. Scared of seeing Nikolay.

Alisa: Maybe I can send it through a messenger like a mariachi?

Sveta: Alisa!

Alisa jumped off her chair and grabbed the bat that was near her turning around to face the now slammed open door that made her jump off her seat in the first place.

Alisa: Back off bad vibes! I got a bat and I know how to use it!... Oh... Sveta?

Sveta: No shit sherlock, it's your favorite cow ey?

Alisa: Oh yeah cow... Cow... Oh... Please wait I can explain!

Sveta: No more explaining get your sorry ass over here!

Alisa dodged the incoming rush and used the bat to slightly hit Sveta on the back, making her trip and fall into the ground face first, then as if she just scored a home run she let go of the bat and ran from her room now invaded by Sveta.