Chapter Five:Howard

Katherine Howard's POV

The sound of the sword swinging played over and over in my head until I heard someone say, "Kitty. Kitty wake up."

I open my eyes. "Annie?" I ask. "Annie!" I hug her tight.

"Hi Kitty. Henry married you too?"

I nodded. I reached up to my neck. My head was attached and felt fine. There was a necklace, with a K by the feel of it. 

Annie pulled it away gently, and reported that there was a scar that wrapped around my entire neck. "I can't believe he beheaded you too!" She cried, crossing her arms and frowning.

I looked at my outfit. A pink skirt that was much to short, luckily with black tights under it, and a black long sleeve.

"Oh hey you have converse too! But yours are different." 

I looked at my feet to see pink shoes, converse as Annie put them. And a letter by my right foot. I picked it up and opened it.

Hi Katherine! 

You've been reborn into the 21st century. You have a second chance. You'll see why in a bit. Also, tell Anne that your shoes are converse high tops. Go grab the pink and black bag, it's called a backpack by the way. Inside are some supplies and instructions. When everyone is awake, follow the instructions. And don't worry, you'll meet me soon enough. Anne will protect you, if you're still feeling scared. See you soon.

Your guardian Angel.

"My shoes are high tops." I told Annie. "It said so in the letter." We stood up and I noticed Annie had a bag like mine, but green instead of pink.

I reached to grab mine, because we were fairly close. 

Annie and I sat to talk as we waited for everyone else to wake up.