Taehyung grabbed the bottle of Advil and opened the top. He shook out 3 capsules and grabbed a cup of cold water before getting back up on the bed with her.

He moved Yeontan out of the way and sat Venus up. "Open your mouth, baby." Taehyung told her, opening his mouth as well for her to mimic the action. Venus opened her mouth slightly, enough for Taehyung to put a pill in her mouth. He lifted the cup to her lips and tilted it upwards. "Swallow."

Venus swallowed the water and the pill and they repeated this two other times. Taehyung praised her. "Good girl. You're doing so great for me."

"Where does it hurt?" He asked her, noticing that she was still crying with pain after a few minutes. The pills haven't fully dissolved in her system yet, but the pain should start dulling. Maybe he shouldn't have been so rough with her. He had gotten a bit overzealous.

"Everywhere." She whimpered, moving closer to him for comfort. Taehyung put his arms around her, still kissing her face. "Then I'll massage everywhere until you feel better. We can do whatever you want."

"Your room." Venus told him. "I wanna go to your room." His room was a rather comforting place for her. Everything smelled like him, the sheets, the pillows, the blankets. It all smelled like him, her favorite smell in the world.

Taehyung kissed her forehead. "Then we'll go to my room."

He got off the bed and walked around it to her side. Yeontan perked up, his little head looking up at his owner. Taehyung picked him up and put him down on the floor before going to Venus.

He put his right arm under her legs and the left one behind her back, lifting her up with the blankets still wrapped around her nude body. Taehyung carried her out of the room bridal style with Yeontan following quickly behind them, looking up at Taehyung and Venus as he matched Taehyung's pace.

Once they reached his room, Taehyung put her down and went over to his dresser to grab one of his shirts for her. He came back over and took the blanket off of her to put the shirt on. He went back over and rummaged through the draw to find sweatpants for him to wear.

Taehyung walked away into his bathroom and flipped on the light before going over to his sink. He kept shea butter on the counter, finding that it helped with the stinging that came from whipping or spanking. He picked up the jar and walked back out into the room to see Yeontan, once again attempting to get on the bed.

Taehyung always told himself that he'd one of those doggy stepstools so that he wouldn't have to keep helping Yeontan up into the bed, but he always forgets to write the idea down so he wouldn't forget it. So once again, an untethered thought in his mind went forgotten for the time being.

Taehyung walked over and scooped him up with one hand, putting him down on the bed. "This is the last time I'm doing this." He said in a stern voice, pointing at the dog who just looked at him cluelessly before waddling his way over to Venus, plopping his furry body down beside her.

Taehyung got up on the bed. "Roll over in your stomach. I need to put his on you. It'll help in the marks."

Venus did as told and rolled over, pulling a pillow towards her to put under her arms and prop herself up. She felt the bed shift with Taehyung's weight as he came closer to her before settling down beside her.

He unscrewed the lid to the container and put it down to his side after scooping up some on his fingers and rubbing it onto her palm.

Venus blushed, burying her face into the soft pillow as she felt Taehyung lift the shirt over her ass and his hands on her skin, slowly and softly as to not hurt her.

It stung at first, but then began to feel better after a minute of massaging. Taehyung's hands worked wonders against her skin, his fingers feeling like heaven as the dip and press into her flesh.

Venus moaned softly into the pillow, but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear. He chuckled lightly. "Calm down, princess. You're still sore. I might break you in half." He said, his hand slipping between her legs to press on her clit causing her to whimper. It was still really sensitive.

Taehyung went back to messaging until most of the redness was gone. As he screwed the lid back on, Yeontan got up, smelling the shea butter, and walked over to Venus.

"Aye, aye! Stop it, you perv!" Taehyung said, Yeontan sticking his nose far too close to her. Taehyung already knew he was gonna try to lick up the shea butter from her.

"I'm the only one who's allowed to put their tongue on her." Taehyung grumbled, moving the little pervert to the side. Venus smiled lightly. "Well, you haven't yet." She informed him.

Taehyung shifted, swinging his leg over her to hover over her back. He bent over and placed his lips at the base of her neck. Venus closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath as she felt his warm, wet tongue against her neck, dragging it upwards.

"There." He whispered into her ear before getting up off of her. Venus just burried her face even further into the pillow. Her face blossomed with heat, like a rose made of fire. Taehyung pulled down her shirt to cover her before rolling her over. "Are you feeling better?" He asked, his voice becoming softer once more.

Venus nodded. "A little." She looked up at him. "Are you okay? I read somewhere that Dom's need aftercare sometimes too." She spent her spare time researching BDSM, just to learn and understand a bit more, that and asking Jimin for help with understanding. She learned that it was important that Doms get aftercare as well, maybe not in exactly the same ways that subs get aftercare but still, reassuring words and cuddling could help them a lot. Some doms tend to fell ashamed or guilty for what happens during scenes.

Taehyung chuckled, finding her concern for him sweet and rather adorable. He pet her head with endearment. "No, jagi, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern though, it's much appreciated."

"I should sleep." Venus settled after a moment and Taehyung nodded with agreement. "You should." With this, Venus lied down completely and grabbed the end of Taehyung's comforter and pulled it over her body.

"You're making yourself mighty comfortable there." Taehyung chuckled, watching as she buried herself under the warm, thick blankets on his bed. It completely surrounds her, drowning her in thick fabric.

Venus rolled over, her face contorting with confusion. "Do you want me to get up? I can go to a guest bedroom." She kinda looked dejected. Was she making herself too at home. She was in his room after all and they weren't together. It was only natural that he expected her to leave.

Taehyung found it adorable.

"I'm just playing with you, baby. Come'ere." He said, gently pulling her against his body. He turned to turn off his lamp before turning in bed. Venus felt his strong arms around her and his warmth surrounding her body with a sense of comfort and safety.

She felt Taehyung kissing at her neck, small, sweet, butterfly kisses.

And Venus could feel her heart go thump.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

The aftercare chapters are always so sweet and I love them a lot. When Taehyung will go sweet and soft to take care of her.

Anyways, TSA of the day:

"There was this girl that fucked and I just kinda shoved my way in there, so I was very confused as to why she was crying and why there was a little blood and then I realized she was a virgin."
-Taehyung

I really think of more of these because I'm running out. If you guys have any idea or suggestions for TSA's it would be great if you told me. I'll credit you if I end up using them.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄