"Speaking of your brother where is he?" Damon questioned bringing Evendas own thoughts out to air so everyone can here, his body irking to see the loathing face of Klaus Mikaelson just as much as she did.

And just like he was waiting for someone to mention him, the hybird popped out from behind the table scaring a few of the servants, holding his hands out in a greeting way.

Elijah shook his head at Klaus, giving him an unamused look as he made his way to the four with a breathtaking perfect mischievous smile.

"It's nice to see you all— some of you— none of you actually." The hybrids dark blue eyes immediately met with Damon's equally as enchanting yet slightly brighter  blue eyes.

"I can definitely say the same." Stefan replied turning his nose up at the rudeness.

"Stefan." Klaus nodded to the Salvatore, who nodded back a snarl slightly rumbling through his chest that couldn't seem to fully fall out from in between his pink lips.

The huge house was filled with silence only the sound of the blonde man's shoes tapping against the floor as he approached his guest.

Evenda's heart ached madly as she saw him just a few inches from her, she quickly and instantly diverted her eyes from him and instead looked down to her heels distracting her from the extreme pulsing of her veins,  heart, and brain, trying to make it seem like she wasn't so hyped to see him.

She felt that urge to take him in her arms she felt her stomach get filled with butterflies, and she wanted to curl up in a ball because it was too much to intake. To say she had a crush on the hybrid was a bit of an understatement.

A small smile made its way on her lips as she felt his presence near her, she took a deep breath in inhaling his delicious scent. She wish he knew how much her heart melted when she smelt his cologne.

The siren lifted her head about to say something, but quickly her smile fell as she watched Klaus practically walk right through her as if she was a ghost, invisible, not even in the same room as him.

Wow

Her jaw dropped as she scoffed. She was so confused, a bit hurt. She hated the feeling of rejection. Ok..?I don't even care. She thought shaking her head and rolling her eyes while clasping her hand at his audacity.

And a little later after she started to jump to conclusions, Klaus paused in his steps just slightly before he could walk past Evenda's shoulders. Looking at her obviously annoyed face from the corner of his eyes.

The man lightly leaned into her pressing his soft lips against her cheek.

Her bad mood was put to rest as soon as she felt the coldness against her heated cheek, she got that churn in her stomach again as he lightly pressed against her smooth skin.

"Evenda."

"Klaus..."

She closed her eyes, a dazed surprised smile made its way on her face at his actions. She giggled uncontrollably earning a glare from Damon.

"Miraculously Gorgeous as always." Klaus stated with a smile, giving her shoulder a squeeze as he started to walk over to Damon.

"Gross!" The oldest retorted sticking his tongue out in disgust like a child. "Get a room."

"Damon," The original held his hand out to him.

"Klaus..." he narrowed his eyes making a face in disgust at his presence, and clutching his hands to his side not touching the man in front of him, but that only made the hybrid smirk.