I'm still a child but I'm OP pt.1

I Was Just An Ordinary Lady

Synopsis:A sassy prospective college student, Kim Hansol, meets her end due to an unlucky accident

Synopsis:
A sassy prospective college student, Kim Hansol, meets her end due to an unlucky accident. She gets reincarnated as a beloved lady in a family of heroes in a world with magic, spirits, and dragons. "I'm going to return to my original world no matter what!" But while struggling to return to her Korea, she loses control of her magic and ends up causing a catastrophe. Yet her family loved her regardless, and moved by that, Kim Hansol acknowledges her reality and begins to live as Finnea of McKaira, one of the five legendary houses in her new world.

Status: Ongoing (23 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: It's really sad at first because MC could not accept her new reality so she ended up hurting her mom. Nevertheless, as time progressed she was able to slowly accept everything. So far, the story is good, plot wise and art wise ;))

o0o————————o0o

The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Synopsis:After reincarnating, I found myself as the Villainess in an Otome game I often played

Synopsis:
After reincarnating, I found myself as the Villainess in an Otome game I often played. A prince, a knight, a magician...to these high-spec love interests I say 'no thank you'! I'll beat down all the destruction flags in my way with all my might to get happily married with my beloved character, the "Commoner"!

Status: Ongoing (13 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: MUST READ!! Though it contains cliché themes like otome game, villainess, duke's daughter or being super OP, it's still very refreshing. Plus, the interactions between MC and ML are funny and cute af aaaaa <33