{ Kiss and Make up }

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Look what you are wearing, and also remember who joined us tonight. Dave, your Ex. He was practically checking you out the whole time!" He walked towards her as he spoke. She scoffed.

"You really think I noticed? No! Because I wasn't looking at Dave. I was looking at you! Schlatt you need to realize we are married. Married!" She pointed to the ring on her left hand. She walked towards him as she spoke as well. And they didn't even notice they were mere inches from each other now.

"You are such a pain in my ass." Schlatt looked to the side of him. Avoiding eye contact with her.

"And you are getting on my last nerve." She pointed to his chest, but he quickly grabbed her wrist. She didn't flinch.

"Good."

And before Y/n could even think, schlatt pressed his lips against hers in a passionate manner. She didn't know why, but her anger quickly turned into lust as his hands ventured down to her hips.

Her hands found their way up to his coat, tugging at the fabric, and he let go for a second to take it off, but before his lips could find hers again, she stopped him-

"Wait.. what are we doing?" She asked out of breathe and the male just chuckled.

"Isn't this what they call, kissing and making up?" He moved his hands to cup her cheeks. Her eyes moved to his lips.

"I don't know.. but keep doing it."

And she immediately tugged his shirt so his lips slammed back down to hers. This time it was rough and full of lust.

His hands moved from her face and back down to her hips. His grip tightened as he slowly backed her up against the wall.

They were still connected as they approched the wall. She moved her hands to his shoulders and gripped, signaling she was going to jump.

Schlatt caught her with his hands holding her ass. He gripped at the skin with desire causing her to gasp. He moved from her mouth down the base of her neck. He kissed her sweet spot, earning a moan.

"Jonathon.." she spoke breathlessly, moving her hands to grip his soft hair. The locks slid in between her fingers.

He sucked harder, earning another moan.

He wanted her. She was his.

She soon felt his hands move from underneath of her and to her thighs where the fabric of her dress still laid. He slid his fingers from the top of her knees and up, sliding the fabric further up, allowing him to feel all of her.

"Oh my god." She moaned again as he kissed up her neck and to her jaw.

They soon reconnected with more passion and more desire.

Just before schlatt was about to pleasure her, a knock appeared on his office door.

Startled, Y/n pushed him away- catching herself on the ground- and began to fix her hair.

She looked at him as well and helped him out, by grabbing his jacket.

"What?!" Schlatt yelled frustrated as he moved his hands down to cover what was shown beneath the fabric of his pants.

Y/n giggled slightly, covering her mouth with her hand.

"I left a few papers in there, can I grab them real quick?" It was Charlie

Schlatt angrily moved to his desk and grabbed a random stack of papers. He walked- still with a hand in front of his pants- and opened the door. He gave Charlie a dirty look before slamming the papers into his chest.

"Thank you- but I don't think.."

"Scram!" Schlatt yelled before shutting the door again and facing his beautiful wife.

"Now,"

"Where were we?"

.*.*.*.*.*.

Oh my god, I feel I did horrible! But this is my first time so I'm trying not to give myself too much crap, also, this is WAY out of my comfort zone.

I love you all and I hope you enjoy!💙 let me know if you would like to see more.