{ cuddles }

"Cathy, I'm not going to be able to get the filing in today. I am four hours past my ending shift, I should have been home by now." Y/n spoke to the woman agitated. Cathy rolled her eyes.

"You do nothing around here. Rob isn't going to like what I have to say." Cathy folded her arms and gave her a stern look.

"Are you serious?" Y/n's voice boomed. She held onto the files tightly, but then decided to push them into the older women's chest, "these are your files Cathy. You take care of them now, they weren't my problem in the first place. I am going home."

Cathy stood speechless as she held the files against her chest.

Y/n turned to grab her purse from the hook along with her jacket, she turned to look at the woman again, "and by the way, no one gives a shit what you have to say."

She turned for the door and pushed it open, then slamming it shut, leaving the older women stunned.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Y/n walked tiredly up the porch to the front door of the shared house. She grabbed her keys and unlocked it, pushing it quietly open.

She noticed the lights were turned off in the living room and the kitchen. She saw down the hall the bedroom lights were on and the door was open.

She also saw the kitchen was spotless, along with the living room, even in the dark it shined. She smiled softly.

She shut the front door carefully and locked it.

She took her heels off by the front door so she wouldn't create any noise on the wooden floors. She set her purse down on the table by the front door where all the mail and keys lay.

She sighed as she took off her coat and hung it up with the rest on the rack.

Y/n finally made her way down the hall, walking in her black dress and stockings.

"Y/n?" A soft voice called out.

"Yes, I'm home." She responded rounding the bedroom door. She saw Schlatt laying on the bed watching TV in their room.

"Holy shit, it's late." He got up quickly and noticed it was eleven o clock at night. Due to the hour drive, you got home much later than usual.

"I know, I'm sorry." He embraced her in a tight hug. She hugged back, sighing with relief now that she was finally at home.

"Are you okay? You are never usually home this late. I was starting to get worried." He gave her a soft kiss as he pulled away gently. She nodded in response.

"Yeah; just Cathy again, but I stood my ground." She placed her hands on his chest as she looked back up to him. He moved his hands to hold hers.

"You look really tired, doll. Do you want me to run you a shower or bath real quick?" Schlatt knew you had weekends off, so he figured a late night clean up wouldn't hurt.

"A shower is fine, you don't have to do anything, but I did see you cleaned. Thank you." She moved her hands to his shoulders and rubbed them. He smirked at her.

He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Hey, it's the least I could do. Now go get your pajamas, I'm running you that shower." He gave her a stern look as he pointed at her. She laughed softly as she watched him walk to their master bathroom.

"Yes sir."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"That was amazing, thank you." Y/n walked out shortly drying her hair with a towel. She was in matching blue top and bottoms.

"You are more than welcome. Now come to bed." Schlatt patted the empty spot next to him. He had his phone is his hand, but the television was still on with Lucifer.

She smiled as she threw the towel in the laundry basket. She made her way towards the bed and jumped on it, softly landing next to him, placing her hand and head on his chest.

He smiled at her action even if she couldn't see it. He placed his phone on the bed side table and used his right hand to massage her scalp.

He could feel her relax against him. A slight weight change as her muscles relaxed. She hummed against him.

"That feels amazing." She giggled slightly at her own actions. He chuckled.

"This work stuff is really kicking your ass isn't it?" Schlatt asked as he moved his hand down to her back.

"Yes, sadly. I thought this new position would be a great idea, but everyone is just taking advantage of me." She sighed against him, looking at the screen in front of her with the worlds devil on it.

"I'm sorry, doll. What if I had a solution?" His question made her lift her and look at him.

"What do you mean?" She pushed
on the bed so she could sit up.

He had a mysterious smirk on his face. More like a dirty grin. She furrowed her brows as he started to shift.

"This." He all of a sudden grabbed onto her shoulders and flipped them so now he was on top and she was on the bottom.

"Schlatt what are you- ahh!" He moved his hands to her sides and began to tickle her. She started to uncontrollably laughing, "please- s-st-stop!"

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you!" He yelled over her laughing and she began to laugh harder. He chuckled as her cheeks were beginning to show a tint of red.

"Please!" She placed her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him off.

"Say you love me and I will let you go."

"I love you! I love you! I love you so much!"
Y/n quickly screamed out. Schlatt died of laughter as he backed away and sat down between her legs.

Y/n tried catching her breathe, "oh my god, I'm gonna kill you." She sat up gripping her stomach.

"No, you won't." He launched forward again and wrapped his arms around her waist.

They lay flat now with his head on her stomach, his feet practically hung off the bed due to his tallness.

Y/n smiled as she ruffled his hair.

"You are a dork."

"But I'm your dork."

She sighed, "and I wouldn't have chosen any other one."

.*.*.*.*.*.