{ first kiss }

{I believe this photo is from the new misfits vlog where they pay Schlatt to smoke the devils lettuce}

"You can't be serious." Cooper said a little to loud from the room you two were in.

"I am!" You whisper yelled, clutching your hair in between your fingers.

"You two have never kissed? It's been what, two months since you two have been inseparable?" Cooper folded his arms checking outside of the doorway to make sure everyone was still in place.

"Coop, I know, but we are both awkward, you know that. This whole group is except when a camera is out. I- I just don't know how to bring it up." You sighed frustrated. Cooper gave you a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, you do know. You are just afraid he doesn't feel the same way." Cooper's words made you look at him shocked.

"No.. maybe.. yes." You looked to the floor. You could hear Cooper chuckle, making you look up, "what's so funny, asshole?"

"Just you, Ive known you for ever and you are probably one of the most out going people I know. I have never seen one awkward bone in your body until you met Schlatt. Just goes to show you are human, and you don't want to mess anything up. Who would've thought?" He slightly laughed at his own statement as you groaned, rolling your eyes.

"You are no help." You slapped your hand to your forehead. He sighed.

"Okay, how about this, tonight once everyone goes to bed, I will tell Schlatt to meet you at the balcony because you want to talk. Is that helpful?" He calmly asked you as he saw your nerves were about to burst outside of your skin. You looked to him with soft eyes. He could see the tint of gloss to them.

"Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you, Cooper." You tried calming yourself down by trying to breathe, but you suddenly felt a huge figure engulf yours.

"Anything for my little sister." He gently squeezed himself against you in reassurance everything was going to be okay, but he quickly ruined it with a noogie.

"Dick." You pushed him away, fixing your now messed up hair.

"You know I love you." He laughed as he backed away out of the door. You sighed to yourself because you knew it was true.

.*.*.*.*.*.

It was around one in the morning before everyone began settling down for bed or just to chill out. You said your 'good nights' to the boys and your 'I love you' to Cooper before heading off to somewhere not as loud.

You now leaned against the balcony railing as your nose was in the sky, eyes closed. A slight warm breeze brisked the city. It felt nice as you were in leggings and a short sleeve, 'Schlatt and Co.' T-shirt.

You opened your eyes finally to notice all the faintly tinted stars in the sky, but you also looked to your side to see the beautiful view of brightly lit L.A.. It was magical.

"Hey." A voice knocked you out of your trance, causing you to jump slightly. Your eyes caught a glimpse of Schlatt before you looked down.

"Oh, hey, sorry," you pushed a piece of hair behind your ears as a red hue blessed your cheeks, "I was just looking at the stars and the city."

"I could see that, you looked very entranced," he slightly chuckled as he joined you leaning against the railing, "the view is beautiful."

"I know. You boys picked an amazing spot." You smiled at him, but he only chuckled again.

"That's not the view I was talking about." He commented towards your statement. It took you a second to realize what he meant by 'not that view.', but one your cheeks turned a tomato red, he smiled knowing you finally realized.

"Oh.. thank you." You nervously laughed as he kept looking at you in a way a man never has.

"Cooper said you wanted to talk to me?" He broke the nerve recking silence.

Now was the time.

You were more nervous than anything in your life, and that's saying a lot. How were you supposed to say how you felt without being cheesy? Or did he like cheesy?

Oh man.

"Y/n, are you okay?" You had realized you were being oddly quite, so you finally got the courage and spoke up.

"Um, well.. these past couple months have been amazing.. Y-You have been amazing," you first started off easy, he nodded, giving you an occasional smirk, "I just really feel- maybe we could- we could just try it out for a few days and see but-.."

You looked up and saw him standing above you suddenly.

A big wholesome grin on his face. You noticed his eyes were sparkling with the city lights behind you. He looked from your lips back to your eyes. His hand slowly made its way up to cup your cheek. The warmth from his hand comforted you, and made you feel safe.

You eased into it, and you knew he could feel the burning on your cheek.

"I-I-I was hoping if you feel the same way we could-.."

You were then interrupted by a soft pair of lips connecting with yours gently. You felt his hand wrap around your waist and pull you closer, while you shifted your arms around his neck to get more comfortable. It was awkward at first, but then it just suddenly felt natural. Like this was meant to happen. Like his lips, were made for yours.

It lasted like this for a few moments and the whole entire time it felt like paradise. Like somehow, you and him magically teleported to a place where just you and him existed.

But sadly, you still had to breathe.

You slowly pulled away from him to catch your breathe. You both looked each other and all you could see was his desire.

"Y/n.. yes. A thousand times yes. It's all you. You are all I have ever wanted."

.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovelies! I am so sorry it took me so long to come up with this chapter. I know it is no excuse that I have been super busy, but I have been. I have some drafts I will fix up here soon and get to you all.

Thank you all for the support and love.