Namjoon: Yeah sure! We would love to. Come on guys let's take a picture with Ariana.

The guys all gather around and one of Ariana's backup dancers take the picture for them.

Once the picture was taken they all sat and talked for a little while longer getting acquainted before Ariana had to go back and finish her rehearsal

After she left the, boys all laughed and excitedly talked about how awesome it was that she was a fan of theirs, being that they were also fans of hers.

Hobi: Ahhhh, Jimin, I see you went into flirt mode with her and had her blushing before she left.

Jimin: I wasn't flirting, I was just my usual charming self. Besides, Jin started flirting first.

Jin: I'm sorry if my natural handsome presence can be mistaken for flirting, I have no control over how someone is affected by my face.

This cracks Jungkook up, as he is well aware that Tae is also considered the face that can launch 1000 ships. The banter goes on for a little while before Namjin and Hobi leave to go get someone to eat, leaving the Maknae line to fend for themselves.

Taehyung: Jimin, now that we have a minute by ourselves, Kookie and I have been meaning to ask you what's going on with you and Suga?

Jimin: What...what are you talking about?

Jungkook: Yah, Jimin-SSI! We can tell something's not right. What's going on.

Taehyung: Yeah Mini. You guys have been blatantly avoiding each other for a while now. That's not like you at all. Usually you guys are kinda inseparable, borderline clingy. You used to go to him all the time, now you are mostly hanging out with me, Kookie, Hobi-Hyung, or Namjoon Hyung.

Jungkook: Yeah, we haven't seen you guys touch each other, let alone talk to each other in a while. What happened?

Jimin looks to be on the verge of tears when he finally speaks.

Jimin: It's so stupid.... I mean I feel stupid, because after you guys came out about your relationship, I thought the natural next step would be for Yoongi and me to kinda work towards that too. So I mentioned it to him. But.....he....Yoongi Hyung said that we should wait until we were more serious and exclusive. I thought we were already exclusive, and I am serious about him. He obviously doesn't feel the same way. So I decided to protect myself and keep some distance between us. My heart is broken enough as it is. The longer I try to hold on to him the worse it will be for me.

Seeing Jimin break down into inconsolable tears, the two younger boys envelop him in their arms for a soothing, calming hug. Petting his hair and rubbing his back in small circles.

Taehyung: Mini, why didn't you tell me? I would have been there for you, just like you are always there for me.
Did you talk about it with him, just to make sure you guys aren't misunderstanding each other?

Jimin pulls out of the embrace and wipes his tear stained cheeks. With the bottom of his shirt.

Jimin: I tried to talk to him, when he first said it, but he said there was nothing to talk about, and that I was being dramatic. It's almost like he just shut down.....

He bursts into tears again. Jungkook and Taehyung look worriedly at each other. Junkook mouthing "This is bad."
At that moment Hobi walks back into the room having forgotten his cellphone and wanting to call Lisa.

Hobi: Yah!!! Jiminnies crying!?

****TO BE CONTINUED****

HI GUYS! LONG TIME NO HEAR FROM, HUH. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN SOON. DID YOU GUYS WATCH MOTS ON:E LIVE?
AHHHHH!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD! I WATCHED BOTH DAYS AND THEN FELT LIKE I HAD JETLAG DUE TO THE TIME DIFFERENCE. IT WAS SO AWESOME I DECIDED TO MAKE A PICTURE BOOK FROM BOTH DAYS ON WATTPAD. IT'S ALREADY PUBLISHED, BUT I'M STILL WORKING ON IT BECAUSE I TOOK SO MANY PICS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT.
💜💜💜💜BORAHAE💜💜💜💜