31: The Care-Free Girl

Start from the beginning

"You want me to tutor you? Don't you usually get within the top five highest grades in the class?" I asked, astounded by his question.

"Well only in a few subjects, and maths isn't one of them," he said awkwardly.

"Perhaps you'd be better asking Momo, or Iida-,"

"I want you to tutor me," he said, determined.

"Okay, if you'll have me then sure! Do you want to come over to my room after school? Or would you prefer the library-,"

"You're room is fine!" He said a little quickly. "If you don't mind, that is..."

"Of course I don't, sounds like fun!" I smiled brightly. I was admittedly excited for tonights study session. I had no idea how I was going to tutor him, I had never had any experience in such a thing, but I was going to make sure that we both had a good time.

When the time came I had just gotten changed from my UA uniform and put on a casual top and denim shorts. There was a knock on my door and I knew it was Todoroki, so I as quickly as I could I brought out two cans of iced coffee from my fridge, I arranged the textbooks I needed neatly on my desk and shoved any random bits of clothing lying around in the bottom of my wardrobe. He knocked again, so I (literally) bounced over to the door and opened it, wearing a bright smile. "Hey Todoroki! Come on in," I smiled brightly, stepping aside and letting the handsome boy into my room.

He walked in, apparently a little timid but that just made him even cuter then he already was. He took one look around my room before turning back to me, baring an awkward smile. "So! Shall we get started?" I asked eagerly, gesturing my desk. Thankfully I had two chairs in my room anyway, one for my desk and one for my vanity, so neither of us hand to stand up. Instead I etched my chair closer to his, pointing at various questions in the textbook and giving the best explanation I could at how to solve it. "I'm sorry, I'm not the best at tutoring," I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head.

"Don't apologise," he said simply. I looked up at him to see if he was okay, and his eyes were fixed on me. He looked like he wanted to speak, however my attention was focussed on his lips. They looked incredibly inviting, and I thought a situation like this would be perfect to have some fun. I couldn't help but smirk, unable to stop myself from leaning in and capturing his lips with mine. He seemed shocked at first, but I was persistent and he soon kissed back. And so the fun began.

Before long the two of us moved to my bed, however I didn't want to take this as far as sex. Despite the thought of relationships terrifying me, I wanted to save it for someone who I really cared about. Not that I didn't care about Todoroki, but we didn't have a romantic relationship, we were simply having fun.

I was laid underneath him, him gently caressing my cheek as though I would break if he was too rough. His kissing was sweet and his soft lips were amazing, the two of us managing to sync with each other perfectly. I let out a few moans as our mouths opened slightly and our tongues brushed against each others.

My arms wrapped themselves around his neck loosely as we continued to make out, adoring the taste of each others mouths. It was then however that my heart stopped and my eyes flung open. "Mm, I love you (y/n)," he had moaned.

I pushed him away a little, my cheeks flushed bright red. "Y-you... you what?" I asked, fear slightly filling my body at the thought of him actually having feelings for me.

"I really like you, I want you to be my girlfriend," he whispered. He was about to lean in for another kiss but I stopped him, covering his mouth before he could do so.

"Todoroki... I-I- I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you," I admitted. The hurt in his eyes made my heart break. He looked so confused and hurt as he pushed himself off of me and sat on my bed with his head in his hands. "I-I'm sorry Todoroki-,"