The Beach Party

Comincia dall'inizio

"Fine by me." I said and then waved by to Daniel, who was now getting along with the other guys.

We walked to the group of girls. "Hey guys, this is Serena, she's new." Is all he said and then ran back to the guys.

The girls laughed at him, then brought their attention to me. "Hi Serena, I'm Ali, with an i." A blonde girl said. I smiled and waved.

"Just by your style, we'll be friends. I just know it." Some girl says to me. I laughed, "Im Grace by the way." She mentioned. I sat by the two girls I just met and started to chat with the rest of the girls.

Two hours have passed. The girls were pretty nice, not usually my crowd though. Grace is the only one who didn't seem like the peppy, cheerleader type.

I was just was sketching a person in my notebook

I was just was sketching a person in my notebook. I like to sketch sometimes, if I'm bored at least.

"So, you met my cousin, huh?" Grace said as she cooked herself a hotdog.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, he's nice." I say.

She looked up and over to the group of boys. "Speaking of my cousin. Ali, I think the new kid is looking at you." She said with a laugh. I laughed and nudged Ali.

She blushed and shook her head. "No, no way." She said with a smile. Then soon enough, the boys kicked their soccer ball over to us.

Ali took it as Daniel stood up and started to walk over to her. She walked over to talk to him.

They talked for around 2 minutes until we heard the sound of motorcycles. All the girls looked over and sighed in disgust.

"Here we go again." One of them says.

I gave them a confused look

I gave them a confused look. I then looked up to the cliff. There was a group of boys in leather jackets on motorcycles. They were chatting or something.