XII. Invite

One Week Later

      "Daniel, I don't think that's doing anything for you

"Daniel, I don't think that's doing anything for you." I shout to Daniel while still having a laugh attack. He was in the ocean, being knocked down by every wave that hit him.

"Mr. Miyagi said it helps with balance." He yelled as he got back up from being knocked over by a wave.

I let out another laugh. I was practicing the punches and kicks that Johnny has been teaching me.

Johnny has been teaching me more and more stuff everyday since Sunday of last week. And on top of that, Mr. Miyagi finally showed us what we were learning from doing his chores. It was muscle memory, which is pretty smart.

Daniel finally made his way out of the water and looked over to where Mr. Miyagi was. He was practicing this weird kick on a stool.

Me and Daniel looked at each other in awe. "I want to learn that." He said. I nodded in agreement.

Later on, Mr. Miyagi dropped us at school. He has us practice in the mornings. And Daniel has to work extra hard since his tournament is this Saturday.

      It was the end of the school day now, I was in PE with my friends

It was the end of the school day now, I was in PE with my friends. We were all playing soccer.

"Serena!! Pass it here!!" Dutch said pleading. I had the ball and I needed to pass it so they could make the goal.

"No, pass it here!!" Johnny said with his little smile. My heart melted every single time he smiled. I passed it to Johnny.

"Really?!!" Dutch said, irritated at my action. I laughed and nodded.

"He's my boyfriend, of course I'd pass it to him." I say to him with a smile. Johnny made the goal and walked over to me. He smiled at what I said and gave me a kiss. I smiled and kissed him too.