XLVI. Demons from the Past

The Next Morning

     I woke up to the sun shining down on my face, I went to look to my side but Johnny wasn't there

I don't know where he went. I sat up a little, "Johnny?" I asked in a small mumble.

I saw the door open a little bit, he walked in with a red long sleeve.

"Morning angel." He said as he walked over to my side of the bed. I sat up even more and smiled.

He sat in front of me on the bed and stared at me. "Are we supposed to get ready to talk to Kreese?" I asked.

He chuckled softly, "You don't need to dress nicely." He said. I nodded and yawned.

"I should stop by my place since I only have one pair of clothes." I said to him.

He smirked and put his hand on my hand, "Maybe that's why you should move into my place." He said subtly.

I smiled and chuckled softly, "I mean, I wouldn't see that being a bad idea because my apartment is too big and way expensive." I said.

He got excited and smiled, "Really?!" He asked me with a big smile.

I laughed, "If you want that too.." I said. He smiled and held my waist, and pulled me on top of him as he laid back down on the bed.

We both smiled as I giggled, "Angel, you moving in would be the best thing." He said.

I smiled down at him and planted a kiss on his lips, he smiled in the kiss.

I pulled away and rolled off of him, then got off of the bed. I began to walk away out of the bedroom.

He followed me, his mood was definitely more happier then last night.

"Sooo, when do you wanna move in?" He asked sweetly behind me.

I chuckled as I felt his arms tie around me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You'll have to help me, but I'm fine with moving in anytime." I said with a smile.

"Good! How about tomorrow?" He said with a smile as he kissed my cheek before letting go.

He walked in front of me and grabbed his keys. "Your gonna do the talking right?" I asked as I followed him out of the apartment.