XV. The Country Club Part 2

Back to Serena's POV

Me and Mrs. Lawrence have been chatting for 15 minutes. I saw Johnny across the room chatting about something with the guys.

She has been telling me funny stories about Johnny when he was younger. He apparently loved to try out different activities, but would give up after trying them.

But she explained that he wanted to stick with karate, she never explained why though.

"Hey Serena." I hear Grace say from behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Hey." I say.

"Where's Johnny?" She asked.

"Oh he went to talk to the guys." I say.

"Well I should go talk to some of my co workers, it was nice chatting with you Serena." Mrs. Lawrence says with a smile, then she got up and left.

Grace smiled at her and sat next to me. "So why isn't Johnny dancing with you right now?" She asked with a laugh. I shrugged and shook my head.

"I don't know. But I think he was going to say the L word." I whispered with a laugh.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Really?" She asked.

I shrugged again, "I'm not sure but that's what I thought. But then he walked away to the guys and he's been chatting with them for like 15 minutes." I say.

She turned around and saw the guys. "Guys are so absent minded sometimes. If he loves you he should say it. I mean do you feel the same?" She said.

"I've thought about it a couple of times, I think I do." I say with a smile.

She smiled and nudged me. "Then why don't you say it?" She asked.

I shook my head and laughed, "No. I'm not gonna say that. I'd be to scared to." I say.

She rolled her eyes, "Why? You know he feels the same." She said. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"I don't know that for sure." I stated.

"Then I'll find out for you." She said as she stood up. I quickly pulled her back down. "No!" I say quickly.

"I don't want him to know." I say shyly. She looked at me confused. "Why?" She asked.

"I don't know!" I say as I put my face in my hand.