Chapter 20

Valentina Point of View

"Can you stop fooling around? I'm vexed with your attitude to be honest." When I say, Arsenio Swine Garcia is a slummiest pig in the whole world, then it would be a great understatement.

He just likes to fool around and take life as a game. Except, he takes other's lives as game and he is the player.

"You started it."

"No you did."

"You were the one who tried to sabotage my business by purchasing those shares."

"Then you shouldn't have humiliated me on the dance floor the other day."

"I was making things clear between us just so you do not fall for me again. It would be hard on my part."

"How chivalrous! You don't have to worry about it. I will never fall for you. Even if you were the last pig in the world, I prefer you as pork barbecue better." I wonder if he is even fit to be a barbecue meat.

Nah, he is too thick skinned to be a better meat.

Pig smirked at my statements, which I genuinely meant and came from the depths of my heart, and moved closer to me, caging me between his hands on either side on the wall.

"You are already deeply in love with me, Hottie. All these years, I think you couldn't find someone as best for you as me. But – but, seriously, I'm not –"

"Hold up for a moment dude. Listen to me and listen carefully, you are a pig who can pollute even the drainage water. You are a pig who made your community hang themselves because you are a part of them. You are a type of pig that is not even suitable to be tagged at spoiled meat. You are the pig who gives swine flu to people. You are a hormonal pig that goes for impossible intercourses and shake the balance of the world creation. You can clean yourself with mineral water but still you are a virus that I want to keep myself away from. You, Arsenio Pig Garcia, are a hog that can go to hell for all I care because I prefer going to a pig farming area and buy a pig for a date than have any feelings for you. So, please stop fantasizing about becoming a part of human race when you can't"

Heaving heavily, after giving him a piece of my mind, the continuous nonstop grumbling made me breathless for good few minutes.

Why, why the hell should he come for a meeting here? Isn't this a board meeting for the largest shareholders of the company, then why the hell is this insignificant small holder graced his ominous presence?

This is heights of tolerance. And look at his joyous smile even after hearing harsh words from me!

My routine frustration for his presence is on one end but the way he is giving me suggestive looks even after hearing me out is completely out of the league of patience for Mother Teresa too.

The elevator reached the top most floor and the doors opened directly into the large board room where a few early attendants were already chatting.

I looked up at him and saw him grinning at me like a fool except, he is not like a fool, he is a fool. Period! I reciprocated his grin and with one hard stomp on his shoed foot, I felt such a great pleasure when his face constricted of pain and anger.

Half an hour later, the other members of the board arrived and the meeting started. It was just a meeting where we were introduced to the other members and the recent activities of the business are introduced to us.

Pig tried to annoy me, argue like a silly with me and maybe show people around how we are sworn enemies for eternity.

Throughout the small meeting, I got the better idea of the business they are intending to make in the future and the way they strategized until now.