Support (Ushijima x Choir!Reader)

Requested By: FranchC

Izumi: by the time this one shot is published, i can announce that we have our own discord group! 🎉🎉🥳🥳

its a group made for wattpad anime fanfic writers/readers to just hangout and talk to each other regarding stories, anime, studies, or life in general! 

the link will be on my profile message board, see you guys soon!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

It was on a Saturday, (Y/n) just finished rehearsing a song with her choir group and is now taking a break before heading to the big stage. It was the competition day and no one wants to mess anything up.

She took out her phone and noticed she received a message not long ago.

--

Ushijima Wakatoshi 

(L/n), where do I meet you to hand over the materials? I'm about to leave to your house right now.

2 minutes ago

--

(Y/n) stared at her phone as she tried to process the message. 'Hand over the materials..?' It didn't take her long to understand it though. "Ah!" She just remembered that Ushijima had to hand over the project to her today!

One of the choir members heard the scream and immediately checked up on her. "(Y/n)! Did something happen?" they asked with worry.

"Ah, no no, I'm fine. Nothing happened." (Y/n) said and the choir member nodded and left to do what they were doing before.

(Y/n) turned back to the chat with Ushijima and quickly typed a reply. 

--

(L/n) (Y/n)

Sorry Ushijima! I forgot I had something planned today! Is it fine if you give it to me tomorrow?

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Ah, I'm already walking to your house though. 

{*y/n does not live in the dorms}

--

'Ah, but no ones home..' (Y/n) groaned. She could just Ushijima back, but she doesn't want to waste his efforts of going out.

--

(L/n) (Y/n)

Sorry Ushijima, no one's home. And uh, if you don't mind, would you rather go to xxxxx instead? I'm there right now.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Okay. I'll head there now.

--

"Who are you texting there? Your boyfriend~?" (F/n) asked as they suddenly appeared behind (Y/n), who quickly turned around to look at them.

"H-Huh?? No!" (Y/n)'s face went red. "It's just a project partner! He's supposed to hand me over something but no one's home to retrieve it. So I told him to come here instead."

(F/n) narrowed their eyes to sense the lie, but didn't find any. "Okay.. Wait who's your project partner? Which one?" they asked since there were multiple project assignments for them, the Shiratorizawa third years, now.