Chemistry (Kuguri x reader)

Requested By: veronicalynn22

Izumi: I know NOTHING about kuguri but hes just so pretty skjlkajsdlkajsdksaj sorry if it aint good 😔

hi there people,, just to let yall know that i will be taking a month? break from updating. yea sorry its for a long period of time. I just suddenly decided that maybe i should take a proper break after having to do school work almost every day since April. and to also stock up on chapters for all 3 ongoing books lol. Also, I have an exam this month and internship the next month so i dont know how available i will be.

so if you have requested me for a oneshot, im sorry but you have to +1 month to the waiting time, if you are reading this (i hope you are). if you are, you can cancel the requests if you want, its understandable.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

'Ugh, I should have slept earlier.' Kuguri thought as he dragged his feet to his home.

He spent the night playing his phone and didn't realize the time and ended up sleeping late and not getting enough sleep.

Then, he had to wake up for school and had volleyball training afterwards. Also, he has homework due tomorrow that he has yet to complete. So now, it the evening when he's finally making his way back home.

As he was walking down the street, he saw the cafe that had just opened last week. '...I could get some coffee.' he thought before entering the cafe.

Fortunately, there was only a couple of people in line. He joined the queue and waited patiently for his turn.

"Welcome! What would you like to order?" the barista behind the counter asked. Kuguri looked up to see the menu on a board that was attached to the wall but he stopped once he took a glance at the barista.

Her smile was just so, attracting. He couldn't stop staring and thinking of the way she looked while asking for his order. Her (e/c) eyes are so bright, her (h/l) (h/c) hair was kept neatly under the hat that was part of her uniform. She just looked so...cute.

"Uhm, sir?" Kuguri snapped out of his trance to bring his attention back to the barista, "Have you decided on what to order?" the barista asked when about half a minute has passed.

Kuguri panicked when he realized he has been staring at her this entire time. He quickly glanced through the menu board. "I-I'll have the Espresso."

"One Espresso coming right up!" the barista said after getting the payment.

Kuguri just stood awkwardly to the side while waiting for his drink. Thankfully, there was no one behind him in the line when he was spacing out. He would have been twice as embarrassed.

"Here you go, sir." The barista said as she gave him a cup of coffee with a small plate underneath it and a small spoon at the side. Kuguri just stared at the drink for a few seconds before realizing that he didn't mention that he wanted the drink to go.

'..I guess I'm doing my work here.' He thought before taking the drink and moving to an empty booth. He placed his bag beside him before taking out his homework.

==T I M E S K I P==

About an hour passed and he was still not done with his work. He was struggling a bit on this chemistry question and still couldn't solve the equation even after looking through his textbook.

As he was racking his brain to remember what was taught in class, a plate with a slice of cake was placed on his table.

"I didn't orde-" he stopped his sentence when he realized who was serving him the food. It was the same barista from earlier!

His face immediately went red before looking down at his homework. "I didn't order that.." he muttered barely loud enough for the other person to hear.

"Yea, I know. It's my treat." She said.

The light brown haired male's head immediately turned upwards to look at the girl in shock. "W-Why?" he stuttered as the girl smiled in response.

"I saw you were struggling with your work and thought maybe you should take a break. And what's better than a slice of cake!" she said.

Kuguri's face just turned more red at the unintentionally cute action. "Thank you.." he said as he slid the plate closer to him and the homework away from them.

"What are you working on anyways?" the girl asked as she leaned closer to him to see his homework. 'Sh-She's so close!! ' he thought when her chest accidentally got closer to his head due to him sitting down and her still standing.

"Ah, Chemistry? I can help you if you want!" she suggested.

At this point, the male couldn't talk properly and just nodded his head to accept the help.

The girl then took the spot opposite him, "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself properly. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), a second year also from Nohebi Academy, what about you?"

"Kuguri Naoyasu, first year.. How did you know I was from Nohebi?" he introduced himself.

(Y/n) just made a gesture to her shirt to indicate that she recognized the uniform he was wearing. He had forgotten he was still in the school uniform.

"Well then, let's get started on our Chemistry, shall we?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: honestly I had another plot for this but my brain took a left turn from it

did yall understand the last sentence? aha, im smort

(If you did not read the author's note at the beginning):

hi there people,, just to let yall know that i will be taking a month? break from updating. yea sorry its for a long period of time. I just suddenly decided that maybe i should take a proper break after having to do school work almost every day since April. and to also stock up on chapters for all 3 ongoing books lol. Also, I have an exam this month and internship the next month so i dont know how available i will be.

so if you have requested me for a oneshot, im sorry but you have to +1 month to the waiting time, if you are reading this (i hope you are). if you are, you can cancel the requests if you want, its understandable.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas