Hate? (Shirabu x Semi!reader)

Requested By: UnLunD0n

Izumi: let me make this clear to some people just in case, i have never taken full credit for the plots because i dont think of all of it. I always ask the requester if they have a plot in mind so i can "satisfy their needs" lol and i just go based on that. But if they dont have a plot, then thats fine too, i just need to squeeze my small brain for an idea.

Also i just never bother lol

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"Hello!"

Shirabu got shocked at the sudden greeting. It was lunch and he was waiting for the team at their usual spot. He came here with Kawanishi, but the middle blocker was still getting his food.

He looked up from his phone to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) looking at him. 'Who is she?' he thought.

"Uhm, yes? How may I help you?" Shirabu asked as he was looking at the girl warily.

"Are you "Shirabu Kenjirou-kun"? The setter for Shiratorizawa's Boys' Volleyball Club?".

"Uh, yes?"

"Ah, I see. So you're the one that replaced nii-san." the girl said, "I won't forgive you." her tone got cold at the last sentence and it honestly intimidated Shirabu.

"H-Huh?"

"(Y/n), don't do that." Semi said as he finally arrived at the table with the other third years.

"But nii-chan!" the girl, now known as (Y/n) exclaimed.

' "nii-chan"? ' Shirabu thought.

"But he-" "(Y/n), it's fine. Don't worry about it." Semi cut off the girl's words. (Y/n) just frowned, "Okay.." she said before turning and walking away from the table.

The volleyball boys that were present there were silent as they watched the first year girl leave.

"Sorry about that guys. She heard about Shirabu being the main setter and got upset." Semi explained.

"..." Shirabu said nothing as he was still staring at the girl's leaving form.

===

"Ah, sorry." a voice said sarcastically.

Shirabu looked at who he accidentally bumped into and recognized the familiar face.

"It's fine." he thought nothing of it before walking off to his next class.

(Y/n) just narrowed her gaze at him before walking to her next class too.

...

(Y/n) "accidentally" bumping into Shirabu has been happening for a few days now, but Shirabu never bats an eye on it. He just muttered a "sorry" before going about his life.

(Y/n) on the other hand, got slightly ticked off that she received no reaction from the setter.

"(Y/n), I'm starting to think that you like him instead of hating him now." (F/n) commented during their lunch period.

"Huh?! Why would I like him!" (Y/n) exclaimed too loudly. Thankfully, no one was on the rooftop with them to hear it.

"If you hated him, why are you giving him so much of your attention?" (F/n) asked.

"Because I want to make him pay!" "By bumping him on his shoulder every morning?" "...yes?"

"Look," (F/n) started, "you either go big or go home." (Y/n) just looked at them in confusion.

"You either make him get the same treatment as what he did to your brother, or you just leave it be. And I know you're not that evil to do anything to him." (F/n) said before annoyingly ruffling the (h/c)-ettes hair as if she was a child.

"Ahk- hey! Stop that!" (Y/n) tried to push their hands away but it was useless.

==T I M E S K I P==

'Hmph, where's nii-chan? He said he's gonna meet me later after a short meeting with the team, but where and when?' (Y/n) thought as she looked at her phone again to check if she got any messages from her brother.

She had waited for her brother for a while now, and now there was nobody in the school campus except for the few people who had club activities.

As she was looking at her phone, she was heading towards the stairs but didn't notice that she stepped a little too far.

Only realizing it too late, her heart dropped when she didn't feel the floor underneath and feet and closed her eyes to brace for impact.

"Hm?" she opened her eyes when she got pulled back by a strong force.

She looked at her savior and recognized the copper-coloured hair. "S-Shirabu-kun??"

"Are you alright?" Shirabu asked.

"...Yeah.." (Y/n) answered after staring at his face for a few seconds.

"..." The two of them were silent in the hallway.

"Um.." (Y/n) started. "I'm sorry for being mean to you..for the past few days.."

"It's fine." Shirabu reassured her.

"..So you're not mad at me?" (Y/n) asked. "Nope. Never was."

"Eh? Even after I bothered you?" (Y/n) asked in disbelief.

"Nope. I guess I understand why you'd be upset." said Shirabu. "It's fine."

"...Thanks."

"For what?" Shirabu asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"For forgiving me, I guess."

==O M A K E==

"Ah, by the way, have you seen my brother?" (Y/n) asked.

"Ah, Semi-senpai? He just left."

"HUH?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: guys im dumb i just woke up and immediately showered to go to work and i only realized after showering that i woke up 4 hours before my alarm slsksjdiskdioe

hopefully i can go back to sleep soon

im laughing and crying at the same time

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※