Mornings (Matsukawa x reader)

Izumi: short one bc head empty for the 3147th time

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV
@ (y/n)'s & mattsun's shared apartment.

The two just woke up and are just laying in bed. It was 9 in the morning on a Saturday and neither of them had any plans for the day, nor were they planning to make any, until...

"We woke up so early. And for what?" (Y/n) groaned as she looked at the time on her phone. She tried to go back to sleep but it just didn't work. So instead, she just continued to lay in bed and played with her phone. "Do you want to do something?"

"MMMmmmmmm. Sounds tiring." Matsukawa just groaned in response since he just wanted to be lazy all day, but he knew he would be bored of it soon.

The two of them just got comfortable in the silence while staring at nothing.

"Bro, Issei." (Y/n) called. "Hm?"

"You wanna like, go out?" she suggested but was turned down after a few seconds of thinking. "Nah."

She stayed silent for a few seconds before thinking of another idea. "You wanna like, f*ck or something?" she said it as a joke, but guess Matsukawa took it seriously as he suddenly got the energy to immediately move his body over hers.

"Wait wait wait I was kidding!"

{sorry readers i dont write lemon lol}

...

"Let's just go prepare breakfast." (Y/n) said as she finally got out of bed. She moved to the other side and tried to pull her 187.9cm (6'2) boyfriend off the bed. "Get off the goddamn bed and help me with breakfast you lazy ass before I drag you off." "Do it, coward."

The (h/c)-ette took this as a challenge. She got back on the bed and pushed Matsukawa, who was wrapped in the blanket, towards the edge of the bed. It took a while, but she eventually managed to push him off the bed. "Ack!" he exclaimed when he hit the floor with a loud thud.

...

Matsukawa opened the fridge and noticed that there was barely anything in it. "(Y/n)!" said girl got shocked at the sudden exclamation. "What??" she said as she whipped her head towards him.

"Why is the fridge empty?? Who could have done this?!" he exclaimed dramatically. His lover just deadpanned. "Didn't you empty the fridge with last night's dinner?" "Who could have done such a thing?!"

"...Let's just go get some groceries..."

==

After getting the groceries, the couple stopped by (food-place) for breakfast takeaway before heading home since they would be too lazy to cook when they get back. 

They entered the house, took off their shoes, and headed to the kitchen to put the groceries away.

"I know we just got home," Matsukawa said as he closed the cabinet, "but like can we cuddle? I'm tired again."

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry, and food is priority." (Y/n) said as she took out her food from the bag.

She was about to open the packaging, until arms wrapped around her waist and dragged her out of the kitchen.

"Wha- Issei! My food!"

"Food later, cuddles first."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: food >>>>>>>>>>

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※