27

= Uzushiogakure and the Uzukage =

Naruto sat at his desk. He had killed Kabuto a week ago. Uzushio was at peace.

'Hello.' Kushina said, as she entered the room. 'Mito and Menma want to claim their titles as prince and princess of Uzushio. They demand that they be Uzukage.'

'Tell them that you are in Uzushio and have disowned them, leaving them without a ninja clan.' Naruto said. 'Also, say that they should get lost and never return.'

'Yes, Naruto.' Kushina said, as she left the room.

~ 2 Days Later ~

'Uzukage-sama, Mito and Menma have arrived to claim their inexistent inheritance.' A jonin said to Naruto.

'I shall go meet them.' Naruto said.

Naruto walked out of his office, ready to meet his demonic blood siblings.

'Hello.' Naruto said calmly to Mito and Menma.

'YOU WILL GIVE US ALL YOUR POWER AND YOUR TITLE NOW, DEMON!' Mito and Menma spat.

The ninja and civilians of Uzushio looked disgusted at the disrespect that Mito and Menma showed to their Kage.

'Never. You cannot claim the birthright as Kushina has disowned you and selected me.' Naruto said.

'NOPE! AS THE HOKAGE'S CHILDREN AND UZUMAKI'S BY BLOOD WE OWN THIS PLACE AND WE ORDER YOU, THE DEMON, TO GIVE US ALL YOUR POWER AND DIE!' Mito screeched.

'Never.' Naruto said calmly.

Mito and Menma growled.

'Rasengan!' They chanted, as they attacked Naruto.

The blond haired Kage easily caught the Rasengan without being damaged.

'HOW, DEMON! YOU MUST HAND OVER YOUR POWER!' Menma screamed.

'Never.' Naruto said again, as chakra chains sprouted from his back.

'HOW?' Mito and Menma shouted.

'Kushina taught me.' Naruto said. 'Come out.'

The Red Hot Blooded Habanero, Uzumaki Kushina, walked out, an angry look across her face. 'You are officially disowned Mito and Menma, dattebane! Your inheritance is given to Naruto.'

'But mommy... Aren't we your little angels?' Mito pleaded.

'No, you're more like demons.' Kushina said. 'Now get lost before Naruto decides to mess with you.'

'But... But... Isn't he the demon?' Menma asked.

'No, he isn't. The demons are probably you two. NOW GET LOST!' Kushina yelled, angry at her daughter and son.

Mito and Menma stood glued to the ground. 'NO! WE NEED THE DEMON'S POWER!'

'Never. Asura Path.' Naruto said, as he transformed his hands into swords. 'Wind Crescent.'

Naruto quickly slashed at Mito and Menma, sending them flying backwards.

'DEMON! DIE!' Mito and Menma yelled angrily.

'Hawk-san.' Naruto called, as Sasuke, wearing his ANBU mask and hood, arrived, katanas in hand.

'Leave. If you don't I will kill you.' Sasuke said.

'AHHHHHHHHH!' Mito and Menma hurried out of Uzushio as fast as they could, too scared to stay.

'Hahaha!' Naruto chuckled. 'They are really useless.'

The villagers let out a breath of relief, happy that the brats left their village.

'I knew Uzukage-sama and Sasuke-sama could get those disrespectful idiots out of here.' The civilians (not the ones in Konoha except the Ichiraku family) thought.

'Anyways, I shall leave now.' Naruto said, as he walked back into the Uzukage Tower.

~ Uzukage Tower, Later ~

'Konoha is requesting a Chunin Exams?' Naruto thought, fingering the letter that the terrible Hokage Namikaze Minato had sent. 'I shall go then.'

The scroll was full of trash from Mito and Menma and a proper invitation from Minato, though it was extremely offensive to Naruto, who they called 'demon brat', 'demon', and 'scum'. Naruto hated the Namikaze family, full of spoiled idiots and evil ninja.

'Call Hawk and Orochimaru's genin teams to the village gates!' Naruto ordered. 'We're going to the hell hole's Chunin Exams!'

'Yes, Uzukage-sama!' A jonin said, as he went to summon Sasuke and Orochimaru's squads.

'I'm bringing Akatsuki, Sasuke, and the Sannin for bodyguards.' Naruto thought, counting off who he should bring to Konoha. 'Yes, that sounds good.'

The Kage of Uzushio quickly wrote a scroll to an important person as he sent a fox to deliver it. The fox ran off quickly, the scroll attached to its paw.

Naruto put on his Uzukage robes and hat, and placed an Oni mask on his face. 

'It's time to return to the hell hole Konoha.' Naruto thought. 'And it will be time for Konoha to be eliminated.'