20

= Tobi can be turned =

The clay body quickly formed a man: Madara Uchiha.

'Madara-sensei!' Tobi exclaimed. 'How are you alive?'

'It turned out that I am the reincarnation of Indra Otsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths's son. The Sage put me and Hashirama's souls in this boy, Uchiha Naruto's body.' Madara said.

'Yes.' Naruto said. 'Zetsu has been manipulating both of you in order to reincarnate Kaguya Otsutsuki, the Sage's mother using the Ten-Tails.'

'I know that you are still following my teachings, Obito.' Madara said. 'Please bring the Akatsuki to Uzushiogakure. They need more shinobi, and we can stop Kaguya from coming back.'

'No. That is not my plan.' Zetsu said, emerging from the ground. 'Oh ho ho, listening to mother, aren't you.'

'It is. He's lying.' Naruto said.

'Are you sure, Madara-sensei?' Tobi asked.

Madara nodded. 'He has been manipulating me, and I didn't know it until the Sage of Six Paths inside of Naruto's mind told me.'

'Very well, Madara-sensei. I shall see to it immediately.' Tobi said.

'NOOOOO!' Zetsu wailed, as he shrunk back into the ground.

Madara's chakra returned to Naruto, as the Uchiha smiled.

'Let's go, Sasuke.' Naruto said.

'Hn.' The other Uchiha nodded, as they disappeared into the night.

~ Hokage's Office, 1 Day Later ~

'The corpses don't have Sharingan and Itachi Uchiha never turned up.' A jonin said to Minato.

'WHAT? MY PLAN FAILED?' Minato shouted. 'THAT IDIOT ITACHI!!!'

'What happened Daddy?' Mito asked.

'We failed.' Minato said. 'Any other things you need to report?'

'A lot of corpses are missing. We suspect them to be burned, though we have no proof.' The jonin said.

'UGHHH!' Minato roared.

'No! WE NEED OUR SHARINGAN'S!' The real demon brats, Mito and Menma said.

'Yes dear.' Minato said. 'But we only have Uchiha Naruto and Sasuke in Konoha right now, and they're too skilled for me to fight. Oh well!'

'Daddy, if we can't get Sharingan, can we get Byakugan?' Mito asked.

'Maybe. I'll need some time before I can execute new plans.' Minato said. 'It's time I announce the Itachi news.'

~ Later, Konoha ~

'Hello, citizens of Konoha! Itachi Uchiha has betrayed us and killed all of the Uchiha Clan but Uchiha Sasuke and the demon brat!' Minato announced.

'He did no such thing except for the disloyal Uchihas.' The Alliance ninja thought, as Naruto had told them earlier.

'We will give out a capture on sight order for Itachi!' Minato said. 'Whoever can turn over his Sharingan will get 6 billion ryo!'

The civilians gasped, and the twisted ninja helping Minato smiled.

'Thank you for attending! And now the Kyubi Festival will include the Fox Hunt and demon beatings. The Festival will also contain Mito and Menma's birthday party.' Minato said. 'I have improvised it due to the demon not getting what it deserves.'

Many shinobi jeered while the civilians cheered.

Meanwhile, Naruto was smiling, as all was going well.

~ Uzushiogakure ~

Itachi unsealed the Uchiha Clan Compound as the ninja settled into newly made Clan Compounds. Naruto had sent Wood Clones to rebuild the village, and it looked better than Konoha. The Fuinjutsu defences that Naruto had made were perfect, and the village was as fortified as all the ninja villages's defences combined and even more.

'This is awesome.' Itachi said as he looked in awe.

Suddenly, a seed dropped out of the scroll, and it quickly grew out.

'Naruto's wood clone!' Itachi exclaimed.

'The Akatsuki are allowed entry. They are now our allies and they will be coming soon. But a plant guy is not allowed to come in. He was corrupting the Akatsuki until I convinced the true leader to exile him.' Naruto said.

'Understood.' Itachi replied. 

'Also, the ninja clans each have compounds. I will be sending monthly shipments of shinobi to Uzushio, starting with some of the shinobi from ANBU and the clans.' Naruto added. 'I'm not sending civilian borns except for the ones that are loyal to Danzo and ROOT.'

'Ok.' Itachi said.

'I'll hang around as a seed so I can communicate with you.' Naruto said. 'See you.'

The clone transformed into a seed. Picking the clone up, Itachi smiled.

'Project Whirlpool was a great idea. And it'll increase in due time.' Itachi said.

===

Who do you want to be in the next shipment?