11

= Chunin Exams BEGIN! =

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walked past Room 201. Izumo and Kotetsu were guarding a fake room, and from the looks of it, Team Mito was stuck there.

'Let them weed out the weaklings.' Sasuke whispered, then the 3 Shunshinned up.

===

In Room 301, many genin sat at tables, ready for the exam.

'That silver haired boy. He looks suspicious.' Naruto thought, as he glanced at a Konoha genin. 'Let's go for an approach.'

'Hey, hey! What's your name, dattebayo!' Naruto said, as he ran over, waving at the genin.

'I'm Yakushi Kabuto, hello. Want some information using my ninja info cards?' The boy said.

'I want Uchiha Sasuke! I'd better get some information!' Kabuto thought.

'This is too easy.' Naruto thought.

'Sure!' Naruto said. 'I'm Naruto Uchiha! Can we check Hyuga Neji and Gaara of the Sand? Thanks, dattebayo ~~'

'Aw, you got the names? No fun.' Kabuto said. 'But I guess we can check it anyways. Hyuga Neji. Teamed with Rock Lee and Tenten under Might Gai. His stats and missions are unknown.'

'Cool, cool, dattebayo!' Naruto exclaimed. 'How about Gaara!'

'He is teamed with Kankuro and Temari under Baki. He is the Yondaime Kazekage's son, and the jinchuuriki of Shukaku. Wow! He's completed a B-Ranked mission as a genin!' Kabuto said. 'His stats are unknown.'

'Definitely a spy. He shouldn't know this stuff. Probably for another evil boss or something.' Naruto thought.

'Cool!' Naruto said. 'Oh yeah, shouldn't the proctor be here soon?'

Just then, a tall man wearing a headband entered the room. The Torture and Interrogation member had a black cloak.

'Welcome to the Chunin Exams, where you have a chance to become Chunin, or Journeyman Ninja!' The man said. 'I'm Morino Ibiki, the proctor of your first exam! You will have a test, on paper. Cheating is not allowed.'

[Ibiki says all that he says in the anime, blablabla]

'Begin!'

Naruto smiled. This would be a piece of cake.

'Sharingan! Genjutsu: Sharingan!' Naruto thought, as he activated his Sharingan and cloaked it with a genjutsu. 'This'll be easy.'

45 minutes later, Ibiki smiled. It was time for the 10th question.

'If you take this question and fail, you will remain genin forever. Do you want to take this question?' Ibiki asked.

Genin slowly walked out of the room until 26 teams remained.

'Will you take the question?' Ibiki asked.

All the teams nodded.

'Very well. You pass!'

~ Hokage's Office ~

Minato growled. Mito, Mi, and Menma had failed! This was outrageous! They needed to become Chunin!

'Calm down, Minato.' Minato said.

Mito and Menma huffed. Kushina was upset.

'Daddy! We have to be Chunin and the best!' Mito whined.

'I know. I will let them into the Third Stage, making them skip the danger of the Second Stage! Then even if they lose they shall be Chunin!' Minato said. 'Aha! Perfect!'

'Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!' Mito and Menma screamed, as Kushina covered her ears.

'Ugh. I'm kind of getting disgusted at how we spoil Mito and Menma...' Kushina said.

'Mommy, aren't we angels?' Mito said.

'No you are not! You can't even see through a D-Rank genjutsu? Seriously?' Kushina said.

'Now now, Kushina, they are angels, and it was because that demon brat Naruto made it so they would lose!' Minato said.

'No he didn't, he even accepted your mission even if he hated it, 'ttebane!' Kushina said. 'You guys disgust me. I'll go apologise to Naruto. Leave me alone. And, you can train Mi, Mito, and Menma by yourself, Minato. Dattebane.'

'But... Kushina!' Minato pleaded, but the readhead didn't listen, and instead stormed off out of the Office. 'I'll train you, Mito and Menma. By the time it's done, you'll be beating the demon brat! Hahaha!'

'Yay daddy! HAHAHA!' Mito cackled.

'YAYYYYY!' Menma said. 'Daddy said he'll train us! I can train with Mito and Mi!'

'Good. We'll get started tomorrow.' Minato said.

'No daddy, we want to start today!' Mito said. 'Pleaseeee....'

'Fine.' Minato said. 'I guess we can start today. Let's learn the Flying Thunder God Jutsu!'

'Yayyy!' The brats screamed, breaking the eardrums of anyone nearby.

===

At the Uchiha Compound, Naruto meditated.

'Naruto. Kushina wants to see you.' Mikoto said.

'Fine.' Naruto replied, as he got up and put on a jacket.

When Naruto saw the sadness in Kushina's eyes, he realised that something was up.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Naruto.' Kushina said, as she ran over and embraced her son.

===

That's a wrap!

Yay new update!

⬇⬇

What will happen to Kushina? Will Naruto accept?

Will Minato's evil plans work?

What will Kabuto do?