UNO -or- Card Games with Grapes

[Eri, Mirio, and Tamaki all play a board game together feat. MiriTama (and a lil EraserMic but that wasn't in the request it just kinda happened).

Requested by blahblahblahkaminari]

"It's Lemillion!" Eri squealed excitedly when Mirio walked in the door of Aizawa's apartment with his shy friend in tow.

"Hey Eri!" He squealed back just as excitedly. "Tamaki and me are gonna stay and play with you tonight!"

"Really?" she held up her arms so he could hoist her up on his side and she could talk to them at the same level.

"Thanks for watching her tonight," Aizawa said. He was dressed up formally in a sleek black suit with a purple waistcoat and black shirt underneath and shiny dress shoes. His hair was clean and pulled back in a half-bun, and he wasn't wearing his capture weapon, which was actually kind of weird to see.

"Of course!" Mirio said, grinning brightly as always. "When is Present Mic coming to pick you up for the event?"

"He should be here any minute. I should be back around midnight. I'm trusting you not to burn down the apartment or lose her somehow. Don't disappoint me."

"We'll do our best, Mr. Aizawa, but no promises," responded Mirio lightly just before they heard the apartment's buzzer go off.

"That must be Hizashi," Aizawa said and answered it. "I'm on my way down." Then he turned to Eri. "I'll see you later Eri, have fun with Amajiki and Togata, alright."

"I will!" she said. Aizawa waved to them one last time as he headed out the door and down the stairs to meet his partner. They were going together to an event of some kind, for a charity if Mirio was remembering right, in support of at-risk youth. Present Mic had personally invited Aizawa, which Mirio was pretty sure was the only reason he was going.

"Alright, Eri, you know Tamaki, right?" Mirio said, and Eri waved at Tamaki cheerfully.

"Uh-huh." She nodded. "He comes with you when you come visit me sometimes."

"Hi, Eri." Tamaki offered her a small smile and lifted his hand for a sheepish wave.

"So what are we gonna do? Do you wanna meet my new kitty?" she asked.

"You have a new kitty?" Mirio asked. "Of course I want to meet them!" Eri squirmed until Mirio put her down again and she ran to her room. She came back with a purple stuffed cat about half as big as she was.

"This is my kitty!" she said, holding it up for them to see. It had extra fluff around the neck and ears and heart shaped patches on its cheeks.

"Aww! She's so cute! Did Mr. Aizawa get her for you?" Mirio asked, crouching down to pet the stuffed cat on the head, even Tamaki smiled at it.

"Uh-huh! And he even let me name her myself!" Eri bragged, hugging the stuffed animal around the neck very gently. "I decided her name is Grapes."

"Does Grapes want to play with us?" Mirio suggested. "She can be on your team. We'll teach you how to play UNO, it's super easy."

"Okay, but won't it be unfair for Grapes and me to be a team while Lemillion and Tamaki are playing by themselves?"

"No, I think it'll be okay," he answered, standing back up to his full height and looking over at Tamaki as if for confirmation. "We're both a lot taller than you, even if Grapes stands up on your head, so that probably makes up for it."

"Oh. Okay! So how do we play?" she asked as Mirio corralled her to the coffee table in the family room, Tamaki following a little behind them. He and Eri settled on the couch while Tamaki sat on the floor to the side so they were a little more spread out.