Secret Keeping -or- Allies and/or Enemies

[The League of Villains lock down all the students of 1A in the school and reveal to them that Deku was quirkless but inherited One For All from All Might. Deku manages to run and a chase begins through the school. Bakugo helps Deku, because now they train together for him to improve One For All feat. IzuOcha and KiriBaku.

Requested by Elinnaris13, sorry it took so long lol]

"How did they even get into the school?"

"Better question, how are they staying undetected? They've been here since sometime last night, haven't they? 'Cause they already had us on lock down by the time we woke up, and yet it doesn't seem like the faculty have even realized they're here."

"We have a new addition to the League," Shigaraki said smugly, interrupting Hagakure and Uraraka's hushed conversation. He held a tablet up to their faces, and on the screen was the silhouette of a thin person of unidentifiable gender, lit only by the faint blue light of a computer screen. "Say hello, Techie."

"Hello Techie," said the figure on the screen, presumably Techie, with a voice as unidentifiable as the person themself.

"Tch," Shigaraki scoffed at Techie's sarcasm and drew the screen back. "So uncool."

"Hey guys, there's a steel panel over my bedroom window, is something going on?" Asked Sero as he stepped out of the elevator, rubbing his eyes, ever the late riser. When he saw everyone in the common room under the watchful eyes of the League of Villains, his eyes shot wide open and his mouth snapped shut. He felt his arms go limp at his sides and his feet carried him towards the group, seemingly on their own. He was useless to resist them.

"Finally," Shigaraki said. "It looks like you're all here, so I've got something to tell you." He slowly lifted his right arm to point dramatically at Midoriya. "This one here... has been lying to all of you."

"What are you talking about!" Iida demanded, slashing his hands through the air until his movements stopped abruptly and he glared at his motionless hands in frustration for a moment before speaking again. "Midoriya is our esteemed friend and classmate! He has no reason to lie to us."

"Oh but he does," Shigaraki argued, apparently satisfied with Iida's reaction. "You see Midoriya's been keeping secrets, and I know you must be so curious what they are. Don't worry, I won't keep you in suspense."

"Listen bastard!" Bakugo started to say.

"Mute him," Shigaraki ordered, apparently to no one.

"Nobody gives a shit abou—" Bakugo's mouth kept moving, but no sound came out. He visibly snarled in anger, and they didn't have to be expert lip-readers to recognize the foul curses that shaped his mouth, but he was silent. As were the rest of them.

"You need to be more specific than 'him' Shigaraki," complained Techie's voice from the tablet Shigaraki held carefully in his hands. "I can't recognize just their voices, so I had to hit 'mute all'. Which one exactly did you want off? I know the kid that controls animals has to be muted, which was the one you were just talking about."

"It's Bakugo, Techie." He waited a moment before continuing, sounding exasperated. "As I was saying, Izuku Midoriya is not who you think he is. He's a hero wannabe who stole the quirk from the number one hero because he didn't have one of his own."

"I didn't steal anything," Midoriya argued.

"It's not really yours, though, is it? One-For-All? It's not your quirk. You didn't deserve it." Midoriya glared in frustration, but kept his mouth shut. "Nothing to say?"