Chapter 29

After meanial chatter for an hour, you suddenly stopped talking and lowered your window, jaw dropped and greeted by a chilly air.

"Hisoka!!"

"Mm?"

"There's snow!" You stated the obvious, making Hisoka chuckle lightly.

"I know there is, I brought you here. "

"O-oh God, are you 100% where we going doesn't have people? They going to think I'm crazy to come here barefoot and half naked!"

Being careful, Hisoka kept his eyes on the slippery road instead of looking at you, but his lips never failed to express his amusement.

"Only if you want to go to the town. " He replied.

You shook your head a second later, being a hundred percent sure you didn't want to see anyone.

"Where we going anyways?"

"We will be there in 15 more minutes." He smoothly evaded the question.

"Hmmmm." You hummed unsatisfied by his lack of explanation, but none the less let it go.

"You can put the air con off if you want. I can only imagine how cold you must feel with it on ontop of being in an area that is snowing." You sensitively informed.

"I'm okay little fruit ~ I don't really feel cold and if I did, I can handle it." Hisoka replied with his usual playful undertone.

"Do you even feel anything?" You blurted out, causing Hisoka to glance at you with a raised eyebrow. Averting away from his yellow eyes out of embarrassment, your cheeks partially redden as a product of your rudeness.

"S-sorry I-I didn't mean it in a bad way, I'm just curious, because isn't in your business, one needs to dispose of emotions to stay level headed."

Hisoka slowly looked away from you, eyes growing distant on the road.

'Feel emotions?' He deeply questioned himself, because he was actually unsure himself if he did. The more he pondered about your question the more you seemed to come to his head.
The times he sees you with someone, when you left the mall without him, when that guy touched you and instructed you. Yes, during those times he did feel things.

"I feel anger, jealousy and irritation." Hisoka simply replied.

"And pleasure from sex~" He added, lighting the serious mood he somehow created by his answer.

Until the pleasure part, you amusingly huffed and rolled your eyes at him before getting semi serious again

"Okay, but do you feel other things like happiness, love, hurt, sorrow? You know things like that." You elaborated.

"..."

"No. I don't feel those things. It's a waste. But maybe happiness, happiness I get in the underworld. The thrill excites me." Hisoka answered, but his mind started playing another scenario out of no where. The memory of you falling asleep in his arms. The memory of you hugging him for the first time, planting the most innocent playful kisses on his cheek, or just in general, whenever you are around him. There was some emotion attached to all of those, but he couldn't quite figure it out. All he partially knew was that he felt calm and warm inside, nor would he mind things like that always happening. Unlike other girls, he didn't seem to just want to dispose of you, but rather have you stick around - just a little longer though.

"Hm, I see. I guess you are right about it being a waste." You distantly replied.

"I'm right?" Hisoka asked, being a bit peculiar upon finding you agreeing to something he thought you would of felt.