Chapter 10

Jayla

"Stop Tre." I laughed, after we got in from his game.

"What? I'm not doing nothing, just sneaking in some kisses." He smiled as he kissed my neck.

"Uh huh. Ima need for you to stop though."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I saw you and Miracle talking to Drew and Khalil at the game. What was that about?"

"Nothing, we was just chilling, why you getting mad? We not together."

"Not yet anyway." Tre mumbled.

"What you mean?" I questioned, getting closer to him, hoping that he would ask me to be his girl.

"I been thinking about you lately. Well about us, and well, I want you to be with me, but only if you with me. Not me, you, and Jayvion." Tre stated as he looked me in my eyes.

"Well, do you see Jayvion here?" I smirked.

I made my decision, I wanted Tre. Tre was all I wanted and more. He was offering something that Jayvion wasn't. Or was it me that was missing something from the both of them? Nah, Tre had it and I wanted it.

"I got a question." Tre asked.

"Anything." I said, letting him know he can ask me anything.

"You a virgin?"

This topic. Every guy always comes across this topic. Why can't we just have an intellectual conversation and drink some coffee or tea? Why must males always know if a girl is a virgin or not? That's a turn off.

"If you really needed to know, I would tell you." I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

No, I'm not a virgin. But who's business is that? I was with Marcus for more than a year and you think I wasn't gonna have sex?

I could feel Tre's embrace behind me as he followed me to my room. He grabbed my arm, turned me around, and pushed me on my wall.

"This here, you and me, it's different. We don't need no secrets. Aight? If you wit me, you wit me. Got it?" He smirked.

How in the hell did he know my weakness was roughnecks? That didn't matter. I simply nodded.

"Good. Now gimme kiss."

"You think you gone get a kiss after you pushed me?" I Russell Westbrook faced him.

"Baby please?" Baby. It feels good to be called that. Haven't been called that in a long time.

"Nah you good homie." I pushed him off me and looked in my pajama drawer to change my clothes.

"You so fucking mean." Tre rolled his eyes.

"How?"

"Because, you are."

"Nigga you know I'm the sweetest person you will ever meet. Don't trip." I picked out some balling shorts and a sports bra.

I'm going to bed, not to a fashion show.

"Where you going?" Tre called to me as I walked to the bathroom.

"To the bathroom. I gotta get dressed and do my hair."

"Aight I'm coming too. I gotta pee and you ain't finna be in there all day."

"Tre, it don't take me that long to get dressed and wrap my hair."

"Speaking of hair, you got a wave cap?" Tre asked me.

"I think I got an extra scarf or something." We walked to my bathroom.

Noticed I said we. This nigga really came in the bathroom with me. We just got in a relationship and he already pissing in front of me.

"Tre, put ya dick away."

"I'm not done pissing. Chill. You act like you scared of it."

"Nah I ain't scared of it. If I was, I would've been ran out the bathroom." I said as I took off my pants.

"DAT ASS!" Tre exclaimed.

"Don't touch me after you released your urine and didn't wash your hands."

"I won't. I promise."

I turned around so I could take off my bra and slip on my sports bra. To be honest, I have no idea why I have one when I do no kinds of sports activity. Maybe that's why I'm fat now.

I laughed to myself as I finished getting dressed.

"What's funny?" Tre asked.

"Nothing."

"Uh huh." He said as we walked to my bed. "You my girl now?"

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Aight." He nodded.

"Tre?"

"Yeah?" He was comfortable, so he was almost falling asleep.

"Why you want to be with me?" I questioned.

"Because you're you. Nobody else can compare to you. I've never met another female I've wanted to be with entirely than you."

"Goodnight." Flipping on the other side with a smile on my face, I fell asleep.

Jayvion

"She made her choice huh?" I asked a silenced Noah and Jason, replaying the image of Jayla walking off with Tre.

"I'm sorry bruh, I know how you felt about the girl." Jason tried to comfort me.

None of that shit was working. That's some fucked up shit shawty did. She didn't even come to my face and tell me, he just put her arm around her and they went.

"The crazy thing about it, is I actually had feelings for her. I allowed myself to open up to another female bruh. Ain't gone do that shit no more." I walked in the kitchen and poured some vodka in a glass.

Females are the only ones that get hurt? Nah my nigga, males do too. And the fact that people don't see that, is crazy.

"What? You gone drink your sorrows away? Cuz that's exactly what your ass is gonna end up doing if you don't stop feeling sorry for yourself." Noah sneered at me.

"Noah's right bruh. You can't go around feeling sorry for yourself. You win some and you lose some." Jason added.

"Yeah, y'all right." I nodded, still drinking my vodka.

"Plus there are other females that like you." Jason said.

"Ion trust skinny bitches." I side eyed him.

He know what I like. Ion know why he playing now.

"Well... what about trying just one?" Noah asked.

"Hell nah, I don't like skinny bitches. If you don't have meat on yo bones then I don't fuck with you. Shit, I'm a man, what I need bones for?" I looked at them. "And you of all people Noah should understand, cuz you fucking with a BBW yoself."

"You's right, but I don't discriminate against my women." Noah stated.

"That's crazy." Jason said.

"What's crazy about it? We like what we like. As the saying goes, 'big girls need love too' well I'm that man to give it to them. Just not all of them. That's a no." I laughed.

"You's right my nigga." Noah dapped me up.

Females will always be a niggas weakness. I see why Peter Gunz has so many problems with them on Love and Hip Hop.

👋

😌

😘

-Votes and comments needed.
-this chapter made me sensitive towards the males out there. Ladies lets be more sensitive towards them aight?
-peace ✌