Chapter 2

Marcus

I fucked up. Who knew the love of my life wouldn't love me anymore?

"Aye you good fam?" Damian asked.

"Yeah I'm good. Just thinking." I stated.

"You saw her tonight didn't you?"

"Yeah. She looked beautiful." I put my head down.

"Ain't nobody tell yo ass to be stupid with a good girl like her." Damian said as he smacked me on the back on my head.

"And my best friend got somebody better!" Nicole spoke up.

Nicole decided to chill with Damian since they needed to catch up or some shit. As long as they don't fuck while I'm in here I'm good.

"No she don't. She would have changed her Facebook status and tweeted about him." I said out loud.

"You a stalker." Nicole looked at me like I was crazy.

"For real. Facebook? I can see Instagram, but not Facebook. Bruh you hooked on a girl that you not with anymore. 3 words. Get Over Her." Damian said.

"2 words. I Can't. Do you not know how in love I was with her? She was wifey. Like you guys were on a mutual standpoint. Y'all can get back together if y'all wanted to. She caught me and it was over. The love is deep. The love is real. Can't let somebody go that fast." I explained.

"Bruh. That was deep. Getting sentimental on a nigga. You been in Cali for too long." Damian laughed.

Hell I laughed along too. But I wasn't about to let him bash me for not letting Jayla go.

Monday

Nicole

Every morning I have to play About The Money by T.I. and Young Thug. It's like, if you a broke nigga, don't talk to me. Like, if you an irrelevant bitch, don't talk to me. Like if i don't fuck with you in my Big Sean voice, then don't fucking talk to me! Motherfuckers don't understand I will give them the bitch please look if they tried to talk to me. Like don't do it boo.

I hopped in my car on my way to school. I parked beside Jayla and went in the school.

"Hey Nicole." This boy stopped me in the hallway.

"Whassup?" I looked at him.

"I'm Caleb, but I'm assuming you already knew that." He smiled.

"No, I actually didn't but thanks for telling me ya name boo. I'll maybe talk to you later." I smiled and walked away.

He had to be a freshman or something because he was just waaay too happy. When I found Jayla, she was standing at her locker, looking over her notes. So I walked up.

"Hey bitch." I smiled.

"Ion know why you calling me a bitch when you should be looking in the mirror but hey boo." Jayla looked up at me and smiled.

"You had Noah over didn't you?" I smirked at her.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." Jayla smiled.

"He was at your house last night!" I exclaimed.

"Last night and the night before last. But he's just my best friend so.." Jayla shrugged.

"Just a best friend my ass. You like him and he likes you so why not like each other in yo bed and break some headboards!" I laughed.

"I don't like him so get out my face with allat." Jayla laughed.

"Lie again. And speak of the devil." I said as I pointed out to Noah.

Noah

"Hey y'all." I smiled at Jayla and Nicole.

"Whassup." Nicole smiled.

"Good morning best friend." Jayla hugged me.

"Oh so when I walk over here I get a dry ass Hey Boo. When he walk over here he get a Good morning Best Friend with a hug. I see how you do. THOT." Nicole mushed Jayla.

"You just mad cuz you not as cute as I am." I laughed.

"You're right. I'm cuter. Ima head to class, see y'all later." Nicole walked away, leaving me and Jayla alone.

"You need to hook her up with Devon. They perfect for each other." Jayla smiled.

"youandmeneedtogettogether" I mumbled.

"What you say?" Jayla questioned.

"Nothing, let's get to class." I put my arm around her neck and we proceeded to go to class.

She doesn't realize how much I want to be with her. But it's gonna take a miracle for her to see that she needs to be with me. I'm in love with my best friend.

Votes&Comments Needed