Chapter 17

Miracle

Right now, Jayvion and I were at the mall and my "Sister-brother" plan was in affect.

"What about her she's pretty!" I pointed to a chocolate girl, who was more in shape than I was.

"Nah, I want somebody like you." Jayvion looked at me.

"You want a big girl?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Yes! Bout time you realized that. You been picking out all these skinny females, I agree, they were beautiful, but they weren't my type." Jayvion stated.

"Hmph, okay. Let's look for a big girl." I sighed.

This was gonna be hard. One, Jayvion has a type, and two they were only thicker than a snicker girls. Never expected a guy like him to only like girls with meat on their bones. But whatever he likes, hey I'm cool with it.

We were walking into Foot Locker while talking about other things he likes in a female.

"She gotta be smart. I gotta be able to hold a conversation with her. Nerd girls are cute." He stated.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"You're a nerd?" He asked.

"Yuhp. I wear contacts, get straight A's, and my GPA is a 4.06." I smiled.

"Wow, that's amazing." He nodded.

"I know." I smirked.

"Don't be cocky na!" He laughed and we walked into the store.

"You go look at some shoes while I look at some shoes." I laughed and walked to the other end of the store.

Browsing through the selection, I couldn't figure out what I wanted.

"What are you looking for?" A voice beside me said.

"I don't know, could you help me?" I kept scanning the shelf, but I felt a pair of eyes examining me.

"Jordan Retro 6, Infrareds. That's you." He said quickly.

"Well, can I get them in a size 6.5 please?" I asked.

"Sorry, I don't work here." He laughed.

I looked at the person and he was simply gorgeous.

"You might as well, the way you know people and which shoes they should get." I stated.

"You right, but I already have a job. What's your name, beautiful?" The mysterious guy asked me.

"Miracle. And you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Call me Gator." He bit his lip when he looked at me.

"Kay." I nodded and went and found a salesperson to help me with my shoes.

While I was waiting on my shoes, I went over to Jayvion.

"Who was ol' dude that was talking to you?" Jayvion asked.

"I dunno, I just met him today. Why? You jealous?" I smirked.

"Nah, just looking out for my sis safety." He smiled and I pinched his cheek.

"I can take care of myself big bro." I smiled.

"I know, now stop pinching my cheek, feel like Grandma when she see us on Christmas. Shit hurt." He swatted my hand away.

"You find anything?" I sat beside him.

"Nah, I really don't want anything. What you find?" Jay asked.