Chapter 16

Omniscient

Miracle left the premises and went home. She couldn't believe what was going on tonight. She tried calling Nicole but she couldn't get her. She wasn't about to call Jason, so it all went down to Jayvion.

"Hello?" Jayvion answered.

"Hey, uhm are you busy?" Miracle asked.

"Nah, I was sleep. Are you okay? What do you need?" He asked.

"Just someone to talk to." Miracle sighed.

"I'll be over in 15." Jayvion hung up because he knew Miracle was about to protest.

Checking the time, Jayvion's phone read 1:17. Slipping on some shoes and a shirt, Jayvion grabbed his phones and his keys and walked out the house. Jayvion pulled up to Miracle's house and got out the car. He texted her to let her know he was at the door so he wouldn't make any noise.

Opening the door, Miracle stepped aside so Jayvion could walk in the house. They went upstairs to her room and sat on her bed.

"What's up?" Jayvion asked.

"Just a whole bunch of shit man." Miracle shook her head. "Noah cheated on me with a bitch ion even like, Marcus at Jayla's house for whatever reason. Like it seems like everything is going wrong in the universe." Miracle paced back and forth.

"Noah didn't deserve you." Jayvion stated.

"Thanks, but I just feel like he could've talked to me instead of going behind my back and playing with my emotions you know?" Miracle sat beside Jayvion.

"You right. You exactly right. And you sure Jayla cheating on Tre with Marcus?" Jayvion asked.

"Ion know, I'm not about to be the one starting rumors. But what I did see was that he didn't have a shirt on, so what that tell you?" Miracle asked.

"Damn."

"It's none of my business. She damn near grown." Miracle shrugged. "I'm just glad yo fallback game hella strong cuz I don't want you getting hurt."

Jayvion laughed, making Miracle laugh as well.

"You a good ass friend Miracle." Jayvion stated.

"Well, I just want people to treat me like I treat them. And being a southern belle, all I know is respect." Miracle smiled.

Jayvion

While we were listening to music in the background, Miracle and I were talking about any and everything. She was a real dope female and I feel like she could be my best friend. Maybe more. Who knows?

"So why aren't you in a relationship Jay?" Miracle asked.

"I haven't found anybody that really interested me." I shrugged.

"I'm sure there has to be someone out there that has captured your eye besides Jayla." Miracle stated.

"Nah, not really. I'm not really looking." I stated.

"LET'S GO GIRL SHOPPING! Wait, no, that didn't sound right. Let's help you find a girl!" Miracle jumped up and down.

I laughed at her. Being that Miracle was taking the purity pledge her having a boyfriend or not wouldn't really bother her. I think us helping me find a girl to talk to would be cool or whatever but I'm cool being single.

"I mean I guess..." I shrugged.

"Yes! Okay, I can pretend to be your little sister and stuff and you can be my shy big brother." Miracle smiled.