"Jesus. Any more surprise pregnancies anyone wants to get off their chest now?" I jokingly ask as I glance around the room. I was surprised though when Ezra, Alena, and Sariah all raise their hands. My eyes go wide and my mouth gaps opened a little bit.

"Did you all plan to get pregnant at the same time or something? Jeez!" I ask with a laugh. This was truly something else. I glance over to Harper.

"I hate to ask this in front of everyone and you don't need to answer if you're not comfortable enough to but can vampires reproduce? Should we be expecting a baby from you as well" I ask her and she blushes a little bit.

"Yes they can impregnate females. And no I'm not pregnant. At least I don't think I am." She says it a little nervously with a shrug of her shoulders but she looks like shes really considering it.

"When's the last time you had your menstrual cycle?" Alena asks her.

While she thinks about it, I begin to pile food on my plate. I was too distracted to do it since I sat down. I can't believe they were all pregnant. Like seriously did they plan it out or something? I feel like they did. Well not Harper because she was as surprised as I was.

It was good to know vampire's can reproduce. It's something I had been wonder but definitely not something I would of been able to ask Marcellus, at least not yet. If I even talk to him ever again that is. Feeling my temper rise from thinking about him I tune back into to what the girls were saying.

"Oh my Goddess! We have to go buy you a pregnancy test!" Sariah exclaims excitedly to Harper.

"I'll do it but just let me eat first." I tell them while I shove my mouth full of delicious food. Goddess I love Mrs. Greene's cooking. It was a good thing I didn't live here because I would be way fatter than I was if I did.

"I'll go with you." Collette tells me and I immediately shake my head no.

"No I'll go by myself. Your mate's would kill me if I allowed any of you to go to a store at night with me with no protection." I say in protest. "I'll go by myself."

"No you won't. Starla or Quichea or both can go with you. I won't send you to the store by yourself with no protection either. Marcellus would kill me if anything happened to you." Harper states. I immediately shake my head and she glares at me. "Don't try to argue with me Cora, you know you won't win." She warns me with narrowed eyes.

"We'll both go with Cora." Starla says with a fake smile. Great. They were both going to come with me.

"Well I'm done. You guys ready?" I ask them. I'd lost my appetite. They both nod. Before I can walk out Alena calls out to me.

"Don't think we all missed that part about hearing you found your mate! I want all the details and a very good explanation why I am just finding out now!" I roll my eyes a her as I leave the room. I wasn't looking forward to this at all.

Walking out of the house I go to my car. Starla and Quichea follow behind me. As soon as we get in the car, I regret deciding I wanted to drive. I didn't want either of them behind me. Starla jumps in front and Quichea takes the seat behind her. At least she's still be in my view.

"So what is it about me that you both hate so much?" I ask them as I start up the car and head off for the store.

"You're human." Quichea states simply.

"Seriously? Because I'm human?" I ask in disbelief.

"You're weak. You have no super anything. You're not special, you're ordinary. You wouldn't even be able to protect yourself against anything supernatural. You're a liability. Do you honestly think Marc wants a mate he's going to have to constantly protect because she's too weak to do it herself?" Quichea scuffs.