I sneakily glance to my right to see someone who was trying to secretly take pictures by hiding it underneath the table they were sitting at.

I lightly laugh at the sight- it always cracks me up when someone tries to take pictures secretly.

We meet the elevator doors and Harry reaches forward and presses the open button. He was keeping his arm draped around me, which was a weird feeling.

I know he was simply doing it because he has a flirtatious, touchy personality, but I wasn't used to PDA. Dylan and I never really showed public affection to each other because of paparazzi and simply because we always felt weird doing stuff like kissing and holding hands in public. I know an arm over the shoulder is harmless, but it's still different.

The elevator doors slide open, and Harry and I both step into them simultaneously with our suitcases dragging behind us. I walk in to the left side, leaning my back against the wall. Harry does the same except on the right side.

I look down at my feet and take the tip of my shoe and drag it along the floor, this was painfully awkward. Sometimes Harry and I can have conversations effortlessly, but sometimes we just sit there in awkward silence.

It wasn't until I heard the flicker of a lighter when I shot my head up to see Harry with a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth.

"Harry!" I exclaim, walking over to him and snatching the cigarette from his mouth.

"What the hell!" He says, throwing his arms up in the air. I stand right in front of him, close enough to where I have to tilt my head up to meet his eyes.

"You're not supposed to smoke inside! We could get kicked out." I say, sticking the cigarette in my dress pocket, away from Harry.

But, to my surprise he suddenly reaches into my pocket and tried to grab the cigarette. Out of reflex I grab his forearm and try to yank it out of my pocket. His arm doesn't budge though, and he keeps his fingers digging around the for cigarette.

"Harry!" I say, trying to yank his arm out of my pocket. But, he quickly yanks his arm out his self, revealing a white stick in between his fingers. He gives me a cheeky sarcastic smile before sticking it back in his mouth.

I roll my eyes and step away from him, giving up.

Soon enough the elevator doors slide open again, revealing a long hallway. I glance at Harry before grabbing the handle of my suitcase and walking out of the elevator.

I glance at the doors and soon realize my room is to the left. Harry follows behind me, coming up to my side again.

I come to an abrupt stop when I see the door with the number 205 on it. I grab my keycard out of my pocket and slide it across the key card code device thing. The door makes a clicking sound, my signal to turn the knob. When I open the door, I am shocked at the sight.

There was a huge window all across the wall with the bed across it, a beautiful view of the city. I drop my bags at the doorway and walk in to the small but luxurious hotel room.

"Nice, huh?" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Harry following me into the room, arms crossed on his chest as he takes in his surroundings too.

"Yeah- how much was this?" I ask him.

"A gentlemen never tells." He says, walking over to my queen sized bed and plopping himself down on it, resting his arms behind his head.

"Isn't your room down the hall?" I ask him, walking to the edge of the bed to where he was laying down.

"Yep." He mumbles, closing his eyes.

"Well-"

"Wanna go down to the bar with me?" He interrupts me.

"Oh- no I really shouldn't." I shake my head.

"Oh c'mon. It'll be fun." He smiles, opening his eyes again.

"No- I really shouldn't drink. Something bad happens every time I drink." I refuse again.

"Who said you had to drink?" He smirks, sitting up straight in the bed. Even when he was sitting down he was still eye level with me.

"I have to get up early tomorrow." I say, now just trying to come up with excuses.

"Okay, suit yourself." He suddenly flips his legs over the side of the bed, positioning them so mine were between his. He stands up so that are chests are almost touching, causing a shift of the atmosphere in the room.

I don't know why- but having Harry this close to me made my breath hitch. I couldn't help it- he is a very attractive guy.

"Have fun, princess." He says, looking down on me for one more second before stepping away and walking towards the door.

Once he shuts the door behind him I immediately let go of a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. I sigh and plop myself down on the bed, where Harry just was.

This has been a stressful fucking week. First with the last couple shows, then figuring out I have to work with Harry Styles, then getting into a fight with Dylan, and now being in Pennsylvania. How did this happen?

Yes, a drink did sound good. I don't lie, it actually sounded fucking amazing. But, every time I drink, I do something I regret. Cliche? I know. But it's true. Last time I got wasted I called my ex boyfriend from 10th grade and told him about my sex life. It was horrible.

But before I even realize what I am doing, I sit up from the bed, grab a cardigan from my suitcase and head toward the elevator.
I was going to have a drink with Harry Styles.
-
hi guys! thank you so much for voting for the stories and stuff, it really means a lot. also, feel free to comment on the stories. it honestly lets me know what you guys are thinking about the story, and they also just make me laugh ahha. anyways, let me know what you think so far. thank you! <3