34 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒]✓

Start from the beginning

"Where's Caroline?" Cassandra asks as she glances around the room, hoping she would see the perky blonde but to no luck she was no where to be found. She wanted to thank Caroline for even giving the slightest heads up, not that it helped much.

"Ugh, why do you want to know where that bitch is?" Rebekah grumbles unhappily as the girl had been part of the plan to get rid of them. Cassandra only furrows her eyebrows, sitting up, much to their dismay.

"She told me Esther's plan. She even betrayed Stefan and Damon by telling me that they were going to dagger you guys." Cassandra explains to them which causes them to look at each other in shock. "Caroline doesn't want you dead because she knows that you guys make me happy." She adds, frowning at her hands. To say the originals were shocked was saying something because they didn't think Caroline liked them, let alone wanted to save them.

"And you need that happiness in your life." A voice says from the doorway causing them all to snap their heads towards the sound only to see Caroline standing there with a small smile on her face. "I would've been here sooner but I was with Bonnie. Damon turned Abby." She states with a sigh, her face turning into one of grief as she felt terrible for her friend. Cassandras heart drops that this. Was that how they stopped Esther? By killing Bonnie's mother?

"I'm sorry. She doesn't deserve to be messed up in all of this." Cassandra tells her sincerely, wanting to visit Bonnie herself but fearing that would make the girl more angry and feel the pain because Cassandra was a reason even though she didn't physically kill her.

"This isn't any of your guys fault. If Elena didn't give Esther her blood none of this would be happening." Caroline admits, scowling at the mention of her 'friend'. The only reason she was staying in the friend group now was for Bonnie and to find out what they were planning next. "And now Bonnie and her mom are paying the price." She mumbles, sighing as she shakes her head wanting Elena to pay for everything that she caused to happen. So, Klaus takes a couple pints of her blood, get over it.

"And let me guess, Elena wanted to see Bonnie and couldn't get it wrapped around her thick skull that all of this happened because of her?" Cassandra questions in a blunt voice, rolling her eyes. Damon turned Abby to save Elena's life, there was no more to it. Bonnie had every right to not want to talk to her.

"We're cool?" She asks slowly, still feeling like they were going to kill her. Caroline never wanted to go along with the plan because she didn't truly believe the originals deserved to die.

"You tried to save our lives, Care. Of course." Cassandra says as she grabs the girls hand, giving it a tight squeeze. Caroline eyes light up, smiling at her as she was grateful the girl didn't hate her.

"Well, I tried to save their lives. I didn't know you were also gonna die." Caroline states innocently as she glances around the room. Cassandra only laughs, shaking her head before bringing the girl in for a much needed hug. The two girls embrace each other tightly, not knowing of the close unbreakable bond that was formed between them.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CASSANDRA WAS RUNNING WATER OVER HER FACE, wanting to feel more awake but it didn't seem to be working. Her mother taking over her body must of taken a toll on her. She lets out a sigh, leaning against the sink closing her eyes for a moment. Cassandra wished she got to have a moment with her mother but I guess this was the closest she was ever going to get. She was just glad her mother loved her, that she wasn't ashamed. Not that Cassandra wasn't ashamed of herself for the things she did.