33 × [𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟]✓

Start from the beginning

"Hate to break up the little rendezvous but don't do that in front of me ever again." Damon tells them, disgust laced in his tone. Stefan rolls his eyes, pulling away from the girl and allowing her to fix her completely destroyed gown. "Glad to see your getting some brother but if you're going to go at it like rabbits, keep it down." He states as he shivers, not wanting to remember what he had just heard. Cassandra found it amusing how the man was all about sex but when it came to his brother, he acted like a prude.

"He never gets to have any vampire sex anymore. Give us a break." Cassandra states as she shrugs her shoulders before giving Stefan one last glance. She moves past Damon who was still trying to unhear his brother and Cassandra's actions. Rebekah walks next to her, raising an eyebrow.

"Stefan?" She asks, as if it was the most odd thing in the world. Cassandra only smirks, copying her actions as she nudges the girls shoulder.

"Damon?" Cassandra responds, although she couldn't blame the blonde for sleeping with Damon. He was amazing in bed.

"Fair enough." Rebekah says with a sigh before noticing Damon join them, walking next to Cassandra.

"So, let's not make a big deal out of this." Damon tells Rebekah as he didn't want the girl thinking this was anything more than a one night stand.

"My thoughts exactly." She responds to the man. "Besides I expect you to come calling soon enough. We all know Cassandra's going to come back for seconds." Rebekah points out as she raises an eyebrow at the girl who only laughs, shaking her head.

"Oh, honey. I did that last night." Cassandra states with a smirk playing on her lips. Damon shivers in disgust, turning his nose up at that as he moves so Rebekah was standing in between them.

"Let's not hold our breath." Damon says with a scoff as he opens the door to let them out only to be faced with Elena. As soon as she sees the two girls, her eyes widen. A look of confusion washes over her but it wasn't too hard to put it together. Damon had his shirt open and the two girls weren't exactly the perfection that they were last night.

"This wasn't a threesome." Cassandra states, although it didn't cure Elena of her obvious jealousy that was radiating. She only squints her eyes, glancing between the group.

"It could be." Damon suggests with a smirk playing on his lips. He would usually pull her towards him but considering what she was doing with his brother not two minutes ago, he didn't dare touch her.

"No way in hell." Cassandra denies with a shake of her head. Not that she was opposed to having a threesome with Damon, there was no way in hell it would ever be with Rebekah.  "At least not with Rebekah. That's weird." She admits as Rebekah only nods her head in agreement. Damon shrugs his shoulders, leaning against the door as he watches Elena march in, her gaze stuck on Cassandra who also looked like a complete mess.

"Why are you her--" Elena doesn't even get to finish her sentence as she sees Stefan walking down the stares. Shirtless. Her eyebrows furrow as she glances between them, not wanting to think the worst until she knew for sure. Stefan wouldn't sleep with Cassandra, would he?

"Cassandra, you almost forgot this." Stefan says as he holds up her skimpy red lace bra. Cassandra smirks at him, walking over to the man. Elena was practically seething in anger as she glares at the woman. She had to have done something to him, Stefan wouldn't do that to her. Damon, well he was different, but Stefan wouldn't willingly allow Cassandra to sleep with him. Elena crosses her arms as she scoffs, her jaw clenching.