xvii

"You're teaching me poker." you say, turning to face bakugou with a deck of cards in your hand, "you already agreed so no backing out," you walk over to bakugou and hand him the cards. 

"now teach me"

*time skip-an hour and a half later*

"HAHA!! straight flush," you show your two hole cards that paired with the five community cards laying number side up in between you and the hot-headed blonde, "that means you owe me a (fav milkshake)!" 

"ugh whatever," bakugou taught the poker that was going to be played tonight and you picked up quickly, you guys played a games, bakugou won the first few rounds, but you eventually found out how he played and his strategies so you started winning the rest of the games you both played. 

you check your phone, 1:32 pm, "shit," 

"what?" 

"I have to go, business," you get off the bed and grab your things, "are you coming?" you look to the blonde still sitting on the bed

"eh? why am I coming?" 

"because I don't know where the hell I am, and even if did, I also don't know how to leave," 

he rolls his eyes and gets off the bed, grabbing his keys and phone, he walks up to you and he drabs your hand

solid, gas, solid.

you were back in the abandoned parking lot and walked to his car, your hand still in his, "where?" he says once you're both in the car. 

"my place," he pulls out of the parking lot and drives you to your house. It doesn't take that long and ten minutes later you at your house putting on makeup to cover the bruising hickeys on your neck. 

you changed out of the oversized shirt and shorts into a black crop top with black ripped jeans that had fishnet come up to your belly button. You had a green jacket on to cover the hickeys on your shoulders, you had to apply makeup to cover hickeys on your stomach. 

(a/n: ^^like this^^ I also do not own any art in this story, creds to the artists) 

you walked out of the bathroom ready to head to the center, "ok let's go," he turns his head to look at you, "ok.." he stood up and followed you out of your house. 

"go to DN's warehouse," 

"that's where your business is?"

"yep, now go or I'll be late."

he drove off, "what are you gonna be late for?" 

"interviews" 

"you interview?" 

"How else do I get fresh meat? we have a job open and need it filled so I send out people to recruit,"

"how many interviews today?"