xv

you woke up the next morning, you felt good but your entire body hurt. 

you started to pull yourself out of bed to just get pulled back down by two hands wrapped around you. 

oh SHIT. 

*minor flashback*

hot breaths.

warm bodies wrapped in each other.

loud moans.

stolen touches and kisses

*flashback over*

oh my god. I can't believe that happened. it wasn't a dream? oh..god what have I gotten myself into? how is it even possible? we literally met 2 days ago...this is insane...

you turn around to see a sleeping blonde. his hair wasn't sticking up like how you've always seen it, it was down and some parts of it  you began to play with his hair. You sat there,  twirling his hair around your finger and running your fingers through it for who knows how long. 

You turned to grab your phone and went through your schedule for today. not much today..just poker night and one meeting,

"morning" you look up to the blonde who just woke up,

"hmm.." he hummed, his voice was low and you could feel the vibrations from this throat on the top of your head. 

you stayed in a comfortable silence, "I need to shower," you finally break the silence and get up. grabbing a blanket to wrap around your body,

"there no need to cover," he smirks, "I've already seen it all," 

you blush furiously at the mention of last night. you flip him off and run to the bathroom, ow fuck that hurt,  you sigh and head to the shower, turning the water on and getting in. ugh, the water pressures weak, you could barely feel the water as it rained on your bare body. you wet your hair and heard the door open. "Oi! get out I'm taking a shower!" 

"calm down, I just need to grab something," you could hear his voice get dangerously close to the shower. suddenly, his head and arm go through the curtain, "h-hey!"

his arm reaches for a gold chain in the shower, as he gets out he looks at you, then down your entire body, he smirks, like he was satisfied with something, making you all flustered, "cute" he says as he pulls his head out, "hurry up, I need to shower too," he says as he exits the bathroom.

"little fucker, getting me like that," you mumble to yourself, "such a perv, checking me out while i'm showering" You finish your shower and step out. "AH FUCK" you look around realizing you didn't grab a towel before you went into the shower, "ugh..bakugou?" you yell so you can be heard from the other side of the door. 

"what?" a muffled voice says

".. I need a towel.."

"why don't you have one?"

"I didn't grab one.."

"Why didn't you?"

"I forgot!" you yell, getting annoyed with the boy, "just get me a towel!" you demand

"whiny," you hear the door open and he steps in the bathroom, handing you a towel. "I hope you have makeup with you if you wanna hide those," he says, leaving the bathroom. 

"eh?!" you turn to the bathroom mirror. 

your body was covered in hickeys, "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ASS" you yell from inside the bathroom. 

there was 3 on your neck and a few scattered on your shoulders.they were in places you couldn't cover with clothing, I didn't bring any makeup with me, great. you dry yourself and wrap the towel around you, opening the bathroom door and walking into the bedroom.