x

you arrive and you step out of the limo and walk up to the entrance of the ballroom. there are 8 bodyguards, 2 at one entrance and 6 at another. you walk up to the two-body guards, avoiding the lineup with the other six, and show your symbol for your mafia. Since you lead it, you can skip the line and you don't have to wear the quirk restricted band that everyone else wears.  

you walk into a ballroom in a sleek red dress that shows your figure and have a white shawl on covering the open slit in the back. The dress has a slit right above your left hip and has gold chains dangling from the dress. . You hairs in a sleek ponytail and you have gold earrings, rings, necklaces, and shoes. 

(^^^a/n: what the dress looks like^^^)

You walk down the stairs and see a familiar platinum blond hair. huh..who is that? you stare at the back of the person for a bit too long. I feel like I've met him before..who is he though?

you continue down the stairs until you see jiro in the dress you gave her and denki in a suit that matches her dress, "hey guys," you say as you walk up to them.

"oh hey! thank you for the dress," jiro says. 

"it was no problem, plus it looks a whole lot better on you than me" she was in a purple and pink dress with a black jacket on. Her hair was down and straighted. It was pinned back with a gold lightning bolt. shit that's cute. you look behind jiro and smirk at kami, pointing at the gold clip in her hair, "fucking adorable," you say, whispering, getting the attention of the energetic boy whose face went red and looked away.  

you look around to see if you can find your target, bingo. you see your target in a corner full of girls. 

You head to him and manage to get his attention. 

you seduce them to get him alone. Once your alone, he says, "whats a pretty girl like you getting yourself into...you know I'm in a mafia?" you respond, "really? ur in a mafia? cute, but im pretty sure everyone here is in a mafia" you say unimpressed and dropping the sweet girl act.

He looks at you with a scowl, "well, I am the head of the international trades for my mafia. don't believe me? I'll show you." he pulls his sleeve up and shows a tattoo of a dragon. Its scales are defined with great detail and have slight blue and green colors and lines on the dragon. ah..the angels..thats right..mental note: talk to them later.

You look down at it and smirk. "like I said, cute." He pulls his sleeve down and pushes you against the wall, a hand on your neck, choking you,"Listen, little girl, you don't want to get on my bad side. I don't know who you think you are but you don't go around insulting members of a mafia." You look at him dead in the eyes, "your quite right aren't you? except for the fact that your no longer a member of a mafia. in fact you'll be dead in..hmm..15 seconds? yes. that sounds good." you smirk at him and he tightens his grip around your neck, "cocky now huh. well, you'll be dead in-"