In complete silence, Jeongguk finished getting dressed as Seokjin carefully brushed Jeongguks hair.

"Can you move? Or put my shoes on me?" Jeongguk asked softly.

The only way he could put his shoes on was to bring his shoes up to him instead of on the ground where they had been knocked down.

"I like to think I did a good job picking out your closet items, what do you think?" Seokjin asked as he slid a shoe carefully onto Jeongguk.

"I like the shoes, The designs are also pretty cute," Jeongguk said softly as he wondered how Seokjin got all of the sizes correct.

"There, all done. Now, you get to choose which car I take to drive us to the restaurant," Seokjin said making Jeongguks eyebrow go up.

How many cars did the man own? Surely not more than four. What would be the use of the cars if he had more than four? There was no need.

One for fancy events, one for casual driving, a backup, and the car that Seokjin and he took to get to the mansion.

Four different cars still seemed too much. At least, that was what Jeongguk thought as he knew not of the various vehicles owned by Seokjin. There were even several versions of motorcycles in the various garages.

Seokjin grabbed Jeongguks hand and led him to the garages of vehicles, one side was completely Seokjin's, and the other side was his men's. The cars used for shootouts and other missions were in a garage apart from the main garage.

As the duo walked to the large car garage Jeongguk saw a familiar face.

"Officer Cha?" Jeongguk asked and said male turned to see Jeongguk and Seokjin.

Seokjin glared at N who swallowed thickly as he waved shyly at Jeongguk.

The simple action of waving seemed to have disturbed the still injured skin.

Pain flooded N from his back and he groaned as he felt the all too familiar warm liquid begin to go down his back. N quickly bowed before rushing off to tend to himself before finally going to work.

"Huh? Why did he go? He looked like he was in pain..." Jeongguk said.

Seokjin pulled Jeongguk closer to him as his grip on Jeongguks hand tightened slightly.

"Do not associate with him, you have no reason to," Seokjin growled out since the teenager running away - even if for a few hours - set his plans for that day to end up being pushed back.

He did not need Jeongguk talking to N at the moment since the officer might make some rash actions due to his recent 'lesson'. Looking back at it, he should have crushed his hands more since he could wave.

Though, that would make more work for Seokjin which was something he did not desire.

Before long the duo arrived at the car garage area of the Kim mansion. After just the first glance, Jeongguk thought he dislocated his jaw from how wide his mouth hung open, there were dozens of garages that fit more than just four vehicles each.

"Any specific brand? Color?" Seokjin asked as if it was perfectly normal.

Jeongguk blinked rapidly as he realized he only knew car brands since his fellow ex-trainees talked about cars they wanted once they debuted and got big.

Brands like Tesla, Porsche, and BMW.

Jeongguk panicked and said the one that popped into his head first.

"A matte black BMW i8?" Jeongguk asked softly.

Fear coursing through Jeongguk, a sinking feeling filling him as if it were a heavy ball in a pool of honey. What if the man thought he was stupid for such an answer?