[9]

Jeongguk let out a soft groan as he woke up and found something in his mouth. A warm body was pressed against his own, the arms were wrapped around his torso. His eyes went up to see the man's eyes closed and he saw some of the muscles on his chest. Jeongguks jaw dropped as he saw the man's visible muscles, the nipple of the baby bottle falling from Jeongguks lips as he gawked at the well fit body.

Seokjin heard Jeongguks little gasp and opened his eyes to see Jeongguk ogling his chest. Was his chest muscle that surprising? If the younger male saw his eight-pack Seokjin wondered what would be his reaction but shook the thought off.

"Did you sleep well, baby boy?" Seokjin's husky voice rang into Jeongguk ears.

Jeongguk was malfunctioning at the voice and felt something unfamiliar rush through him but he quickly responded before the man though something was up.

"Hungry," Jeongguk muttered as he remembered the promise of the food.

"Do you want to go with Daddy to see how much time is left for the food to be ready?" Seokjin asked as he pulled away from Jeongguk.

"Can I get a num-num if they're not done yet?" Jeongguk asked as he sat up in the warm bed.

"Num-num?" Seokjin questioned as he buttoned up his dress shirt preceded by his tie.

"Yeah! Num-nums, you know, the yummy num-nums my mommy let me eat whenever dinner wasn't ready back when I was a child. She would also give me nice num-nums for daycare. Did you not have num-nums?" Jeongguk asked.

Seokjin wanted nothing more than to laugh at the teenager's term for 'snack' but refrained from doing so.

"Just make sure it is not too much. I do not want you to spoil your appetite," Seokjin said as he slipped on his suit jacket.

"Okay!" Jeongguk said happily as he got out of the bed.

"Ah-ah. I do not want my sick little baby boy to get worse," Seokjin said as he walked over and picked up the teenager.

Jeongguk whined but simply wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck.

The two males headed down to the kitchen, as they passed by workers bowed at the mafia leader. Jeongguk thought it was amusing that they all bowed at the guy who was carrying him, no doubt they were too scared to even touch the man.

Now, Jeongguk did not fall into this 'Scared to touch the man' category one bit.

Jeongguk craned his neck up and placed a loud kiss onto the man's sharp jawline. The man did nothing but Jeongguk turned to see how the other people reacted and pouted whenever they were all looking away.

"They're no fun," Jeongguk whined as he pouted.

"Well, they do work for me. They are trained to kill no matter the situation and they all know better than to look at me directly," Seokjin said.

"You're no fun, do you know that?" Jeongguk asked Seokjin.

The kitchen came to view and the guards were already bowing at Seokjin.

"Yes. Now, what snack would you like?" Seokjin asked as they entered the beautiful kitchen.

Jeongguks eyes were wide as he looked around the mesmerizing kitchen. It was super big and reminded him of the kitchens he saw in his American drama which took place in New York.

"My mom would've loved to have a kitchen like this," Jeongguk whispered as he looked up where pots hung.

Seokjin's eyebrow went up at Jeongguks comment but quickly recomposed.