CHAPTER 17: The Final Make Up

Your injuries have healed a bit, Bakugo came to visit you almost every hour you were unconscious. He never wanted to leave your side.

When you woke up in the hospital bed, you see Bakugo sleeping beside your head, holding your hand tightly.

"katsuki.. wake up"

You shake him a bit, and suddenly his heavy eyelids managed to open.

Bakugo: "Y/n??"

He hugs you tightly. You ache in pain from the right grip he had around you.

Bakugo: "oh.. sorry"

He moves away as you softly chuckle. You stand up, staring at the huge window beside you. It had a view of beautiful trees surrounding the dorm.

Bakugo: "Lay back down! I know you're somewhat healed, but you should still rest more.."
"i'll be fine.."

You stand up slowly, your balance was a bit shaky but you ignored it. You end up walking towards your dorm, falling on your bed.

Bakugo just followed behind, making sure you're 100% ok.

When you collapsed, he hurried to your side. You laid on your back and stared at the ceiling.

Bakugo: "I'm sorry.."
"no need to apologize.. i understand what it may have seemed like between me and Kiri.. nothing is going on between us.."
Bakugo: "i know.. but.. you said some things last night"
"I did..?"

You stare at him in confusion. He looks away from you, staring hard at the floor.

"Katsuki?"
Bakugo: "You miss your mom right?"

With those words, he left you in shock. Your eyes widened as you immediately look at him.

"w-what?"
Bakugo: "You said your dad called you.."
"i-i did?!"
Bakugo: "..if you want to go home, then go home"
"what? why are you like this?"
Bakugo: "I can't keep depending on you. You are the first person that I was able to open up to.. but i keep depending on you to do everything for me. that needs to stop.."
"Katsuki..."
Bakugo: "Mr. Aizawa won't usually allow this.. but go home.. in secret.. your father has been trying to get you, and i keep getting in the way.."

You sit up, hugging him tightly.

"But-"

With those words held to a stop, a purple mist consumes the room.

Shigaraki: "Hey dear... your mother and i came to visit you"
Your mom: "Y/n!!"

You stared at the girl standing before you. You hid behind Bakugo's back. Bakugo stared at them before turning around, holding you tightly.

Bakugo: "Y/n.."
"no.."
Shigaraki: "Dear.. just come home now"
Your mom: "Y/n... I came here! You should be missing me right now!"
"..yeah mom! i do miss you! but you left the family all alone you know!"

Your mom steps back, clearly offended by your harsh accusations.

Your mom: "If i didn't leave, you'd be dead!"

You grit your teeth, staring at her.

"What do you mean by that?"
Your mom: "It was me or you! I sacrificed my life for you! If those men took you, you wouldn't last a minute there!"
"what men?!!"
Your mom: "that's.. that's not important."
"g-go into more detail"
Your mom: "There was this secret agency of villians.. they were one of the strongest people here.. they broke into our base, your dad tried everything.. but they were too strong! They gave us a deal.. me or you.. they had to keep one of us for over 30 years.. mine ended a bit early.. that's why i'm here now.. but no child should've suffered through all the pain they gave me!"

You slowly stand up, walking over to your parents. Shigaraki smiled.

"..i want to stay.."
Shig: "What??"
"..let me stay.. i'll visit twice every week.. just let me stay"
Shig: "We can't possibly allow that!!"
"i want to stay with the one i love.."
Shig: "No! Unaccepta-"
Your mom: "*cuts him off* ok.. make sure to visit us.. twice every week.. promise"
"i promise.."
Shig: "What?!! Are you serious!?"
Your mom: "our daughter needs freedom.."

You hug your mom tightly. She smiles and caresses your hair.

"Can't believe you even look like this... since i've never really got a good image of you.. never knew mom.. you were so pretty.."

Your mom moves away, placing her hands on your shoulder.

"You should've known.. you look like me"

Shigaraki grabs you, hugging you tightly.

Shig: "visit us."

You nod and smile. Shigaraki removes the hand covering his face, revealing his soften eyes.

"Don't destroy the world.."
Shig: "can't promise that.."

You walk back, standing next to Bakugo. Bakugo stared at them, giving them cold eyes.

They got consumed by the purple mist again, disappearing in sight.

Bakugo: "You do realize that they are our targets as heroes-"
"Oh shut up.."

(Hey sorry, this story is a big mess since i actually never had an idea on the overall main idea- but i mean.. i don't even know how this story is suppose to end myself.. but i mean- idk 😂 uh yeah hope you enjoyed this train wreck!)