WORTHY ENOUGH

CHAPTER 1: A Battle Between the Worthy

IMPORTANT: Your quirk is called ELEMENTALS. You have control of every single element (AIR, WATER, EARTH, FIRE), but you can only use one at a time, but every time you use one.. you always have a 5 second cool down before you can use another element.
**Y/N POV**

"..hm.. where the heck is my class?..." You said as you wondered off in the massive hallways. You look down at the piece of paper you're holding, only to realize you've passed that class at least 4 times.

"ughh. you got to be kidding me right now!" You angrily stomp towards the direction you just walked in not too long ago. You finally made it to your classroom, feeling relieved.
"Finally.." You sigh as you enter the room, seeing a clean classroom, filled with some students. You were pretty early, even though you lost your way halfway through class.

"oooo~ another girl! come on!" You hear that from across the classroom as two people walk up to you.

"uh.. hi?" Your face turned slightly to the side in confusion... "may i help you..?"

"hiya! my name is Mina Ashido!! and this lovely girl right next to me is Ochako Uraraka! we just wanted to greet some of the students here." Mina said cheerfully.

"ohh.. well then hi.. i'm Y/F/N." You smile as you slightly see a man behind them, standing against the wall, ignoring everyone.
"Hey.. uh who's that?" You point at him.

(CREDITS TO WHOEVER MADE THIS, IM JUST GETTING STUFF OFF THE INTERNET)

Mina: "oh that grumpy guy, well his name is Bakugo. he hasn't been interacting with a lot of people, he's really rude when i tried speaking with him"
Uraraka: "i'm pretty sure it's obvious he doesn't like to be bothered"

You look at him, getting more thrilled by the second.
"That makes me wanna talk to him even more!" The girls stared at you and began to laugh. Suddenly, you hear the door open behind you, and everyone rushes towards a seat.

Teacher: "hi.. my name is Mr. Aizawa.. and i'll be teaching this class," his voice was so drained, "now class, everyone dress into your p.e uniform, we'll be doing training exercises."
What..? Training exercises? Pft... whatever..

Once the class has finished, they headed outside.

Mr. Aizawa: "ok.. for the first task, we'll be doing a 50 meter dash run uphill. You are allowed to use your quirks, but no causing damage to other players"

The teams started one by one, getting a better score each time. Suddenly, my duo was next, and it was Bakugo and I. You place your foot at the starting line, getting ready to use your wind power. You finally hear the echo of a whistle and you dash forward, the wind pushed your body all the way to the finish line, while you hear Bakugo's explosions zoom next to you. It was a close tie, but you got there just a few seconds before Bakugo.