CHAPTER 3: RESCUE

*BAKUGO'S POV*

Bakugo: "AISH YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THERE FASTER!"
Todoroki: "Calm down, you don't even like her anyways. You treat her like a pet, a useless brat to throw around."
Bakugo: "Oh? You wanna go at it huh?!"
Mina: "No time for battles idiots, we have to save her"
Iida: "I'll contact the pros immediately"
Bakugo: "Don't you dare. I will save her myself"

You angrily walk towards the front door before you felt a large hand grip around your wrist.

Todoroki: "Are you absolutely stupid?! You need a plan before waltzing in there!"
Bakugo: "Oh shut up, i can take them all down."
Momo: "Play smart Bakugo, i know you care for her, wouldn't it be better to figure out how to save her safely, instead of killing everyone there."
Bakugo: "Who said i cared for her?!"
Momo: "Well if you didn't, why on earth would you want to save her?"
Bakugo: "SHUT UP. ALL OF YOU! I will save her, without you! I don't need some stupid people getting in my way. Now BACK OFF!"

You rush out the door, feeling angry that you weren't fast enough to save her. If only that dumb engine guy just made it in time and wasn't so shocked, she would still be here.

You run towards a random direction. You have no idea where to go, there is no way you'll ever find her. Where could she be.. where would this stupid villians hide her.. and father..?? Shigaraki is her father...?!

All Might: "Young Bakugo, I see that I have already found you"

He placed his hand on your shoulder.

All Might: "The pros will take care of this, we are here to save her. In fact, we know exactly where she is, but I would appreciate it if you go back with your class. The pros will handle it."

Hearing him say that they'll handle it made me want to explode this whole city. I wanted to be the one to save her, and these dumb pros are always in my way. You yank his hand off.

Bakugo: "Why on earth should i care about what you guys are gonna do. I'll find her myself."
All Might: "Then you leave me no choice."

You felt something stick into your skin, you drift off to a deep sleep and fall to the ground. You only remember your body being placed on what seemed like a bed.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

You started to wake up, seeing your classmates hover above you, worried. You sit up, leaving everyone startled.

Bakugo: "Where is All Might?!" You hell as everyone shrugs.
Bakugo: "I'm gonna kill that bastard.."
Midoriya: "I don't t-think you should do that Kaachan.. they went to save Y/n."
Bakugo: "Oh shut the hell up you damn nerd. They knocked me out, and i'm gonna be hell if I see them.."
Iida: "We were given specific instructions to keep you head under our safety at all times."
Bakugo: "You really think you can stop me?!"
Asui: "We can ribbit."
Bakugo: "I like to see you try."

You suddenly get up off your feet, ready to explode something, until suddenly your quirk stopped working.

Bakugo: "What on gods hell is th-"
Mr. Aizawa: "Restrain yourself, or else I have to put you somewhere you won't quite like."
Bakugo: "Blink already dammit! I need to save Y/n!"
Mr.Aizawa: "This is not your fight, leave it to the pros."
Bakugo: "Like hell!!!"
You try to leave the building, but Mr. Aizawa pulls you back with capturing tape.
Mr. Aizawa: "Settle down Bakugo, or i'll have to exclude you from this place."

You growl as you sit down, you look down, turning your head away from everyone.

Why do i even care for her.. i made her my goddamn servant, and yet she has some special spark to her. I hate it...