CHAPTER 11: Why Won't You Let Me Save Her...

You arrived at their new hideout spot. All of the villains were there, looking at your arrival. They then begin to turn away, continued talking to each other. You then hear giggling coming from your ear.

You turn around to see Toga smiling at you.

Toga: "She's backkk~"

You felt two arms wrap around your waist from behind you, you were spun around and you saw Dabi.

Dabi: "Hey baby~"
Shigaraki: "Yeah yeah. enough already.. we have important business to do."

Dabi groans and lets you go. He walks over to where the rest of the LOV's are gathering. You sit down on the ground, looking away from everyone.

It has only been 15 minutes, and they were all finally leaving to another place. You hear footsteps heading your way.

Shigaraki: "Take her to her room."

Purple mist consumes you, bringing you to a big room, it was pretty hidden away from the surface, so it'll be difficult to find.

You hear the door open, you turn to see Dabi.

Dabi: "My oh my.. guess we're sharing a room."
"D-Dabi.. w-why.."
Dabi: "Hmph.. you wouldn't have a problem right..?"

He pins you against the wall, you turn away from him.

Dabi: "We are married.. so you won't mind.."

He moves away from you.

Dabi: "Now settle in. Try escaping, and i'll end up making you mine alright.. Lovesick will be so grateful to use her quirk.. we'll make sure that Bakugo guy can't be in your sight."
"If you actually had feelings for me.. you would let me go!"
Dabi: "I do have feelings for you.. but i'll let you go when you learn to love me back.. 100%. You're staying here until you fall for me.. i won't use Lovesick unless it's needed.."

He walks out, leaving you alone in a room. You lay down on the bed, slowly crying.

"Bakugo...."

Bakugo's POV

You wake up in your bed, sitting up. You had a huge headache, not remembering much from last night. You were lightheaded, and couldn't really think straight.

You took a minute to regain everything, as soon as you remembered.. you got up immediately.

You run to the lounge room, where everyone was talking about Y/n.

Mina: "They won't let us join!"
Ura: "We need to save her!! They are taking too much time."
Iida: "Calm down everyone, i believe that we do need to save her quickly.. but the pros got this."

"Oh all of you idiots shut up."

Everyone turns to you.

Kiri: "You're up?!"

"How long was I out?! TELL ME!"
Denki: "...2 days..."
"2 days?! AND THEY'VE DONE NOTHING??!"

You were filled with anger, you stormed out of the building, only to be captured by some tape.

"Get this dumb tape off of me!!!"
Aizawa: "Calm down. We are doing everything we can."
"WELL DO IT FASTER.. Y/N IS PROBABLY SUFFERING WITH HER FATHER!"
Aizawa: "If i let go, promise you won't go after her."
"What are you trying to say!! I am going to save her! I don't need your dumbasses getting in my way!"

Aizawa removes the tape. You were standing there, trying to walk forward.

"I.. i need to save.. i need to save y-y/n.."

You tried to step forward, but your body was shaking. You took a small, slow step.

"Y/n.."

You fell on your knees, you immediately punch the ground. Your eyes were filled with tears.

"..stop.. this.. let me save her.."

You see Aizawa's feet beside you. Your vision was blurry, and tears dripped down on the ground.

Aizawa: "We can't put any students in harmful situations. Give us a chance Bakugo. We will save her."
"...get her back to me..."

You get up, walking past the class. Tears were coming down your cheeks, dripping on the ground. Everyone in the class thought that nothing can get in your way, everyone usually seen you as one of the strongest.

But to find out that Y/n was your weakness, everyone was in shock. They had no words.

LATE NIGHT

A few group of students were gathered together, they were all talking privately.

Kiri: "We need to save our friend.."
Ura: "I don't know... the pros can handle this"
Mina: "Ura! It's Y/n..."
Ura: "I know but it's risky.."
Midoriya: "No.. matter what.. we save our friend."
Ura: "What?!!"
Momo: "I'm going.."

They were all arguing, until you hear somebody's voice.

Iida: "Enough. You guys are not going."

Iida joined the conversation, trying to convince the people who wanted to save you that it was too dangerous, but it never worked.

Midoriya, Momo, Mina, and Kiri were all in on it. It was 4 against 2.

Iida: "Fine. I'm coming. TO KEEP YOU ALL IN CHECK."
Midoriya: "Uraraka?"
Ura: "No.. i wont. I won't tell anyone.. but i.. i can't go.. i'm sorry"

She walks away, letting everyone start to plan out what they are going to do.

(ok this one is going to be short 😭 and it'll most likely take me a while to post the next chapter.. but bare with me 😅)