CHAPTER 15: Choice is All Up to You

Ever since you've felt love for each of the three (Dabi, Bakugo, and Tamaki).. you had no choice but to pick one.

You and Bakugo were in your room together, cuddling in bed.

Bakugo: "Y/n.."
"yeah katsuki?"
Bakugo: "..you love Tamaki.. right?"

Your cheeks turned red and you looked away.

Bakugo: "I knew it..b-but.. do you love me too?"
"katsuki..."
Bakugo: "answer the question. i don't want to be lead on!"

You sit up, you turn your head and looked at him.

"I love you too... b-but.. i can't pick.. You.. Tamaki.. and Dabi.."
Bakugo: "Dabi too?!! that son of a bitch.."
"Bakugo.. meet me at **** tomorrow.. at 8pm.."

Bakugo nods. Next thing you know, you were telling Tamaki and Dabi to meet them at the same spot you told Bakugo. Including the same time as well.

It was the next day, and it was around 6:00pm. You were in Mina's room, hanging out with the girls.

Mina: "Y/n! I heard rumors that you fell for three guys..."
Ura: "Mina! don't bring up stuff like that.."
"she isn't wrong.."

You looked down, the girls eyes shifted towards you.

"tamaki.."
Hagakure: "one of the big three!?"
Mina: "And the most shyest-"
Momo: "Who else?"
"..Bakugo.."

Ura: "Knew that."
Momo: "It was obvious from the start."
Kyōka: "You got that right."

"and... D-Dabi.."

Momo: "WAIT THE VILLIAN?"
Ura: "You can't be serious!"
"w-we've been meeting up for a while.. he was the one who helped me escape.. and well.. i sorta fell for him.."

Kyōka: "If i'm being honest, i'm rooting for Bakugo."
Ura: "He was the first one you fell in love with.."
Mina: "I think you should pick who you feel the strongest for when they're around!"
Momo: "Yeah! Who has always been by your side.. no matter what happened.."

Your eyes shoot up.

Bakugo..

You stand up immediately, rushing out the room.

Mina: "Guess she found out who she'll choose.."
Hagakure: "She's lucky thoughhh!!"

You ran into your room, laying on your bed.

No.. no no they got it wrong.. i can't pick! i don't want any of them to have their hearts broken! but.. i have to choose.. i have too..

You drifted off the sleep and woke up at around 7:30pm. You slowly stood up and began to get ready.

You then head to the designated location. You arrived to see Bakugo, Tamaki, and Dabi.

They were all staring at eachother with death glares. Surprising, Tamaki was angry to be around them.

Bakugo got angry and exploded Dabi away. Dabi then blasted him with blue fire. Tamaki backed out and just watched.

You ran into the scene.
"STOP!"

Bakugo, Tamaki, and Dabi turned to your direction. They all lined up, facing you. You stood there with shaky hands.

"i'm sorry.."
Tamaki: "f-for what?"
"i'm sorry i fell for all three.."

You bowed down, showing your apologies. You hear Bakugo chuckle.

Bakugo: "It's ok teddy bear.. just pick"
Tamaki: ".. i-i.. i hope it's me.."
Dabi: "Oh shut up."

They all began arguing on who it's gonna be. You looked at them, staring at each and every one of them with intimidate eyes.

"..Bakugo.."

Bakugo looks at you. Everyone was confused.

Tamaki: "i-is.. he the o-one you chose?"

You nod slightly. You see Bakugo smirk as Tamaki and Dabi look down.

"Bakugo was always there for me when i needed him.. i feel the strongest when i'm around him.. he was the one who broke my shell.. and i was the one who broke his shell.. i feel like i opened his heart.. and i love to be with him.. i'm sorry Tamaki.. you are amazing to be with.. and i'll love to stay as friends! best friends actually! and Dabi.. you were the one who saved me from my father.. but you can't act like he won't come back for me.. Dabi.. thank you for protecting me.. but i don't think we will work out.. so let's stay as friends.."

You gave them a small smile, you were about to cry until Bakugo hugged you tightly. Your head rested in his chest. He rested his chin on the top of your head.

Tamaki: "it's alright! a-as long as.. w-we are friends!"
Dabi: "yeah.."
Tamaki: "I'll be leaving..."
Dabi: "See you Y/n.."

They both walked the opposite direction of you and Bakugo.

Bakugo: "I love you Y/n.. thank you"

You smile and hug him tightly.

"if you break my heart.. i swear to god Katsuki."
Bakugo: "why think such a thing??"

You lightly laugh and smile in his arms.

"i love you!"
Bakugo: "i love you too.."

(this is a bit short but i'm sorry- and if this isn't what you expected i'm truly sorry! if you wanted a fight between them three, then ofc comment and i'll make a battle between Bakugo, Dabi, and Tamaki."