CHAPTER 8: A Battle

it's been a few days, and you've been on edge ever since.

Currently, you're in Bakugo's bed, playing with his hair as you watch him sleep. You smile and began to rant, even though he's not awake.

"you know Bakugo... i've never felt like this to anyone.. aish.. you make me so happy.. even though you were a d*ck when we first met *small giggle*... i just want to stay like this forever.. with no problems, no nothing.. just you and me.. in this world together.. *you continue playing with his hair* you don't know this.. but ever since september 12th.. i've just been scared, and you make me feel better.. i mean.. my father did come in my room and basically threaten me into coming back.. but i just couldn't leave you.. i just wish he would back off.. leave us be.. i fear that you might be in danger.. since they know you're both my strength.. yet my strongest weakness...*

You let out a sigh and turn his head. You give him a sweet, passionate kiss as you caress his cheek. He opens his eyes and looks at you, with a slight smile.

Bakugo: "Goodmorning.."
"Morning Katsuki"
Bakugo: "You know.. you should make sure i was asleep so i didn't have to hear everything.."

You cover your mouth, surprised.

"Y-you heard ALL of that..?"

Crap.. he must've heard about my father..

Bakugo: "You know, i'll always protect you.. especially if your father is threatening you."
"Thanks.. but i'll be fine.."
Bakugo: "*he leans in close to your face* i just.. i swear.. if he ever takes you away.. i will blow him to shreds!"

His voice became determined as you smile softly.

"Katsuki.."
Bakugo: "That dumb father of yours, will NEVER get you.. as long as you're in my arms, you're safe ok?!"

You lay a slight smile and get out of bed, you started to get ready for school, putting on your uniform. Bakugo looks away and waits for you to finish. You go to him and turn him around. You kiss him and then walk out, heading to where ever the class is grouped up.

Denki: "Hey Y/n!"
"Hey!!"
Ojiro: "You all ready to leave?"
Iida: "We seem to be missing a classmate."
"Oh, yeah he's coming"
Mina: "Perfect!! We should leave to get ahead of him!"
Ura: "That sounds pretty fun!"
Midoriya: "Guys.. that sounds scary, Kaachan will probably murder everyone."
Todoroki: "I mean, it's not like he likes any of us."
Tokoyami: "Well besides Y/n at least."

You scratch the back of your head.

"He won't get too mad! Let's go!!"

Everyone gets up and begins to leave. Bakugo comes down, seeing everyone has left. He angrily starts walking, almost immediately catching up to everyone.

Bakugo: "How dare you dumb idiots leave me!"
Todoroki: "Oh shut up."
Bakugo: "What did you say icyhot?!"
"Guys.. calm down."
Both of them: "Fine.."

Bakugo begins walking next to you. You guys were in class. Today was the day of the test. You all took your seats once you've headed in class.

Mr. Aizawa: "Everyone get into your costumes, we will be doing the tournament"

A few minutes later, everyone was outside in a practice arena.

Mina: "I am so ready to win this!"

Mr. Aizawa showed a board, filled with lines and names that were along the bottom.

Mr. Aizawa: "Ok, the first pair, Iida and Momo, go in there and battle"