CHAPTER 14: Choice is Yours.

Bakugo walks into your room. At the time, you were removing your shirt and pants, getting ready for bed. You removed your pants first, and started to take off your shirt.

Bakugo: "Y/n.."

You turn around, dropping the shirt to the ground. You immediately tried to cover your exposed body.

"G-Get out!" You say as you were blushing.

Bakugo walks up to you and removes your hands.

"Y-You per..pervert!" You turn your head away as Bakugo holds your hands down. He then pins you against the wall, your arms went up. Your hands were by your head, your wrist were being held down by Bakugo's tight grip.

Bakugo: "...y/n..."
"Y-You can't just do this!! L-Like i.. i said!... i-i'm not property you can just touch a-all you want!! a-and.. w-we just came.. o-out of.. class.."
Bakugo: "just forget my jealousy.. plus i never want you around Tamaki."
"Aish Bakugo! First Todoroki! and now Tamaki?!..."
Bakugo: "I don't want you around any boys."

Bakugo started to kiss your neck. He loosened his hand a bit, bringing it down to your bare stomach. He started to softly caress it, he then moved downwards.

Bakugo: "Sweet.."

You were able to loosen the grip of his other hand, you managed to slip your hand away from his. You then push him away, hurriedly grabbing clothes.

"Dont just.. touch me whenever you feel like it.."

You then began to put on your clothes, sitting down on your bed.

"So.. why are you here..?"
Bakugo: "Isnt it obvious? I confessed my love for you.. and i want to see if you actually love me back"
"For a guy with anger issues.. you sure care for people a lot.."
Bakugo: "Shut it!! I don't care about people!"
"fine then. i guess you really just don't care if i'm around guys then.."
Bakugo: "w-wait!"
"I'm heading over to Tamaki's. Don't stop me"

You stand up, walking over to your door. Bakugo grabs your wrist. You stop midway, he tightens his grip and stands there. Your head shifts around, you look at him.

Bakugo's head was looking down at the ground.

Bakugo: "O-Ok.. maybe just you.."
"what was that?"
Bakugo: "..y-you are the only person.. i care about.."

You let out a soft smile, "You should've said that in the first place dummy!"

You walk over and lift Bakugo's head up. You hug him tightly, his arms wrapped around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder, you can feel a small smile against your skin.

You move away, looking at him.

"Now go to your room! You're a pervert, and i don't want to sleep with a pervert"
Bakugo: "I am not a perver-"

You use on finger to shush his lips, you then seductively bend a little forward. You purposely showed off your breast, and he stared at them.

You move up and start pushing him out of the room.

"see!! pervert! my eyes were up here!"

You then slam the door and sit on your bed, taking a deep breath. Bakugo then headed back to his room.

Maybe.. i should apologize to Tamaki..

You stand up, stepping out of your room. You then head to the lounge room, expecting the Big Three to be here. You came to the sofa to see Mirio and Nejire.

Nejire: "Ohhh! Y/n!!!"
"Nejire! Mirio! Have you seen Tamaki?"
Mirio: "He headed over there for a bit. He told us not to come with him."